The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Very close matchup @73 Percent, my pickups of Norris and Foligno got the the goals I needed to take the category.

Hate to beat you on a tiebreaker, but I needed to get my redemption one way or the other.

I'll be thinking up a good name for your team next season ;)

Haha yeah the boys let me down in goals yesterday. I benefited from Malkin cross checking a guy in the face though haha.

Make me proud and win out.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

spacer.png

Welcome to Season 9 of CDCYHL!!!

The draft will be held on Sunday, October 2nd @ 2:00pm PST. It will take approximately 30 minutes.

(Can everyone make it? I think Sundays should be good for most people, similar to last year's draft.)

Congratulations to @Master Mind on yet another well-deserved, league-leading third CDCYHL Cup!

Quite the impressive milestone for the veteran Master Mind, who triumphantly defeated Jaku's team that was nearly unbeatable during the regular season.

With the upcoming season fast approaching, please post your 8 keepers anytime within the next week or so. Hooray for another exciting year of fantasy hockey! B)

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @Scottish⑦Canuck @73 Percent @Bombastik der Teutone @Mikeyboy440 @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @Alain Vigneault @Sane33

• Like 2