The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, One one two said:

It's funny that no one is arguing that the post was worth reading.

If you arent trolling then obviously its how you feel...someones confession doesnt have to be worth reading or open to discussion..its their confession..take it or leave it..your standards a far to high and this argument is going nowhere...so heres my confession...I find some posters far to serious about  such trivial things and far to give a s%$# about serious things.

Edited by ShakyWalton
  • Upvote 2
On 1/9/2015 at 6:21 PM, Heretic said:

I confess that I kind of enjoy trolling people who make dumb trade proposals.

Me too

Never read pages 20-30 in this thread NEVER

On 1/16/2015 at 4:29 PM, Gross-Misconduct said:

i confess cdc seems to be at an all-time low these days

COME BACK :( and it's even worse now

I just spend 1:30 hours reading this read.....

Edited by LOL.
3 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

.__.

i went to pee but theres this towel rack above the toilet  and i like treid to keep my balance and ended up rippeing the thing right off the wall and fell backwards and pissed all over myself. teh thing was, i wsan't mad at all :x

Phew im not the only one.

i have slain three towel racks, two with the back of my head. They were too close to the toilet and as I stood I sheared them off the wall with my skull.

each time at someone else's house.

i blame it on:

1.). Unprofessional interior design

2.). those awkward late teen years where you're growing quickly, unaware of your personal space and strength as a result.

i have also destroyed the top rack of someone's dishwasher in a similar way.

8 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Confession:

Sometimes I take my clothes off in my sleep. I'm not sure if it's because of heat, or because I'm having arousing dreams. In any case, it makes me scared to sleep anywhere other than my room.

Does anyone have any theories on this?

Probably because of the heat and that sleeping in clothes is really uncomfortable 

2 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Confession:

Sometimes I take my clothes off in my sleep. I'm not sure if it's because of heat, or because I'm having arousing dreams. In any case, it makes me scared to sleep anywhere other than my room.

I think you just have a remarkably high sex drive. Like a walrus in heat.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, riffraff said:

Phew im not the only one.

i have slain three towel racks, two with the back of my head. They were too close to the toilet and as I stood I sheared them off the wall with my skull.

each time at someone else's house.

i blame it on:

1.). Unprofessional interior design

2.). those awkward late teen years where you're growing quickly, unaware of your personal space and strength as a result.

i have also destroyed the top rack of someone's dishwasher in a similar way.

i like how you didn't blame it on the liquor D:. honesty is a great thing :3

• Upvote 1

I confess this board has become 24/7 Canucks talk. Even the prospect section is the same argument over and over again and redundant threads that are posted in Canucks Talk

Off to the HF boards draft thread because at least they talk about prospects outside the top 10.

Edited by LOL.
2 hours ago, LOL. said:

I confess this board has become 24/7 Canucks talk. Even the prospect section is the same argument over and over again and redundant threads that are posted in Canucks Talk

Off to the HF boards draft thread because at least they talk about prospects outside the top 10.

We have a top 5 pick this year, it is worth obsessing over! Even though we all know JB does his best work in rounds 3-5 ;)

21 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Confession:

No theories...but if you ever need somewhere to crash... :bigblush: