The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

George Stroumboulopoulus

whcanuck

The moment Strombo throws any of his own opinion into any hockey discussion I am tuning out...he is a host, I have no desire to hear any of his opinions on how awesome the Maple Leafs are. I could care less about anything this guy has to say about anything.

He's a big Habs fan, but I get your point and I agree.

Strombo is an incredibly smart guy who craves knowledge . I think he will grow into the job and earn our respect . One of the things I really do like about him is that he is impartial , and Im looking forward to seeing see more of that on the hockey broadcasts we watch .

MacLean acts like he's royalty in public. Tap his shoulder and he will shrug you off. Tap him again and he'll swat your hand. Tap him again and he'll give you a wide-eyed glare. All the while you just wanted him to know there was a stall free in the can and he's holding up the post-beers line.

Sorry your highness, but can you get a faackin move on?

I get there's a dislike for McLean round these parts, but that's just utter crap. The guy always takes time out of his schedule to interact with kids, fans, etc. much more than Grapes even, and Don's the first to say that.

Anyways, it'll be weird seeing Strombo there next to Cherry. It's been a while without change and Strombo is quite the different personality (though he's still going to be the sidekick of the program)

I get there's a dislike for McLean round these parts, but that's just utter crap. The guy always takes time out of his schedule to interact with kids, fans, etc. much more than Grapes even, and Don's the first to say that.

Anyways, it'll be weird seeing Strombo there next to Cherry. It's been a while without change and Strombo is quite the different personality (though he's still going to be the sidekick of the program)

Nah the guy is a true prick. There's no way in the hell I support either of those two bloated personalities what with their sillyass wardrobe and their holier than thou hockey God act based on a bunch of dinosaur Ya Gotta Be Tough Eh hockey mumbo jumbo and Ron shifting his eyebrows from left to right like he's starting the wave on his face. What with their millions of public dollars... MY MONEY... Paying for them to opening mock my team on national TV? Nah, screw that. They're done. Ron? Done. Don, I'm looking at you next, buddy. Ya you, thumbs up, Ehhhhh Atta Boy! Get the hell outta here ya fossil. Arrogant racist blowhard with his retarded dog. Nah i'm kidding. I love ya. It's so over like it's been for over a decade, but all of Canada will always love ya.

Strombo? I feel sorry for this muppet because he's coming into an organization that has no competition, (What? TSN? Going to be irrelevant soon. What are they going to show? Poker stars 24/7? Duthie's Laugh-In? Nah, they're done), and that means it's going to be watered down. There's going to be nothing to get Rogers to bring their game up, and with how pathetic all the stations were before the NHL handed it all to Rogers, that freaking scares me. Just how low are they going to go? Man, oh man, there's going to be SO much to ban.

Archived