The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Avs 7, Nucks 3

TheRussianRocket.

I believe in benning so much .. I think if this team is on the outside looking in near the deadline , this guy will have the balls to trade a veteran or two for prospects and picks that will get us closer to a top 5 selection .

I think we are in great hands guys . I really do think the future is bright and that these guys are looking far ahead enough to do what has to be done . I could very well be wrong , I surely have been before . I just have a strong feeling about this management team

agree

please give away Sbisa and Weber for free JB!! Sbisa is so frustrating to watch, makes one good play to knock off the puck from Duchene then takes a stupid ass penalty for no reason. He also takes his sweet ass time to clear the friggin puck out of danger...

If i were Dejardins i would ride Miller till we get on a hot streak. Lack hasnt looked comfortable and confident in the two starts he got. Miller is the clear #1 right now.

THE CANUCKS ARE THE 2ND OLDEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE OF COURSE THEY ARE FRACKING SLOW!!!

ONLY THE BLOODY DEVILS ARE OLDER!!!

Not only that the team is third lightest team in the league on average. Yet they are still slow despite not having very heavy players especially at forward.

:picard::frantic::mad:

http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2014/10/2014-15-nhl-teams-by-height-weight-and.html

THE CANUCKS ARE THE 2ND OLDEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE OF COURSE THEY ARE FRACKING SLOW!!!

ONLY THE BLOODY DEVILS ARE OLDER!!!

Not only that the team is third lightest team in the league on average. Yet they are still slow despite not having very heavy players especially at forward.

:picard::frantic::mad:

http://mirtle.blogspot.ca/2014/10/2014-15-nhl-teams-by-height-weight-and.html

The slow old team beat the fully loaded and fast Blues. Explain.

That goal just after he came out of the penalty box was painful - where was his awareness? It's become incredibly tough to watch when his pairing is on the ice :(

Many ducks fans were quite happy to have him go....that trade looking more like McCann is the key lol...I like Bonino but he's not enough on that second line to replace kes...

I guess we see the value Kes brought now, because he was doing a hell of a job alone there.....Bonino is decent offensively but not great defensively or in the circle...

Clearly that deal was not that great so ...really is more about McCann who in the end may be the best player in that deal

Archived