The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canadiens @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

To be fair, real jerseys can be had for $60-70. The Team Store's year end sale last year was great for this (got a Millionaires jersey for that price). Even Sportchek in the off-season has fairly good deals.

To be fair, they are probably both made in the same sweatshop.

F'ing SICK!

That is one for my favorite Sedin goals of all-time,

ELECTRIFYING!

I say it all the time, but I don't care! Ima keep saying it:

Win or lose, not one boring game this year, Trev has delivered the goods, this is a on-ice product worth paying for! WD is my dream coach, no restrictive defensive B.S, this team actually plays hockey the way it was meant to be played. (And, I've said the same thing after losses.)

Let Sbisa screw up, and Kassian float, it only adds to the drama.

This version of the team rules!

F'ing SICK!

That is one for my favorite Sedin goals of all-time,

ELECTRIFYING!

I say it all the time, but I don't care! Ima keep saying it:

Win or lose, not one boring game this year, Trev has delivered the goods, this is a on-ice product worth paying for! WD is my dream coach, no restrictive defensive B.S, this team actually plays hockey the way it was meant to be played. (And, I've said the same thing after losses.)

Let Sbisa screw up, and Kassian float, it only adds to the drama.

This version of the team rules!

yes it's exciting but the team still needs to work on it's defense

it has been getting better but still pretty sloppy at times we are winning because of offense right now

Trade Edler please.... PLEASE I BEG YOU!

Canucks PP looked brutal, get someone in front of the net ffs. Don’t know why they rolled 3 people up high and 2 down low.

Miller was awesome. Neither goal was really his fault.

Still waaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many turnovers by the D.

Kass played great. Richardson needs to shoot whenever he can from now on lolololololol.

Are you kidding? Edler has arguably been our best d-men this year. He made one bad play on the PP, and besides that he played a solid game. You're just one of those haters.

Not sure who's in charge of the game gallery, but:

458145274_slide.jpg

Photo 23 of 25 - Montreal Canadiens vs. Vancouver Canucks

VANCOUVER, BC - OCTOBER 30: Daniel Sedin #22 of the Vancouver Canucks scores the overtime winning goal against Eddie Lack #31 of the Vancouver Canucks in their NHL game at Rogers Arena October 30, 2014 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Vancouver won 3-2 in overtime. (Photo by Jeff Vinnick/NHLI via Getty Images)

458145274_slide.jpg

VANCOUVER, BC - OCTOBER 30: Daniel Sedin #22 of the Vancouver Canucks scores the overtime winning goal against Eddie Lack #31 of the Vancouver Canucks in their NHL game at Rogers Arena October 30, 2014 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Vancouver won 3-2 in overtime. (Photo by Jeff Vinnick/NHLI via Getty Images)

lol :emot-parrot:

“That was a dirty hit to the head. This is something we’re trying to eliminate from our game” - Therrien on Burrows hit

No-risk hockey is a fantasy.

The sooner the people running this league understand that you can't legislate hockey into perfection, the better.

This is a violent game, and though I don't enjoy watching anyone be hurt, it is one of the risks you assume when you lace up the skates.

Even I got injured, Playing in my half-a$$, no-hit, rec league.

Are you kidding? Edler has arguably been our best d-men this year. He made one bad play on the PP, and besides that he played a solid game. You're just one of those haters.

I've always defended Edler, but I tend to agree tonight that he was awful.

458145274_slide.jpg

The first time I read the caption, it said PK Subban. They are getting closer.....

Therrien's reaction when Burrows hits Emelin : "Dirty hit, need to get this out of the league"

Therrien's probable reaction if the players are reversed. "Can't comment on it, I didn't see it."

Fittingly, that's what Willie said about the hit tonight. :bigblush:

Therrien's reaction when Burrows hits Emelin : "Dirty hit, need to get this out of the league"

Therrien's probable reaction if the players are reversed. "Can't comment on it, I didn't see it."

Fittingly, that's what Willie said about the hit tonight. :bigblush:

exactly what a coach on either side should say you don't comment on stuff that is handled by the league

Archived