The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canadiens @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Trade Edler please.... PLEASE I BEG YOU!

Canucks PP looked brutal, get someone in front of the net ffs. Don’t know why they rolled 3 people up high and 2 down low.

Miller was awesome. Neither goal was really his fault.

Still waaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many turnovers by the D.

Kass played great. Richardson needs to shoot whenever he can from now on lolololololol.

Lol at all of you saying the Habs got handed a point. If the refs were competent then Burr would've been in the box resulting in no goal being scored and the Canucks would've been called for their picks in OT.

...except you ignore the fact that about 19 holding the stick and interference calls would have sent the Habs on the PK all game.

Canucks PP looked brutal, get someone in front of the net ffs. Don’t know why they rolled 3 people up high and 2 down low.

Kass played great. Richardson needs to shoot whenever he can from now on lolololololol.

Edler seems to be getting his groove back. There was that bad play on the PP, but he played fine otherwise.

please

Edler has been one of our best d-men this year had a rough game but nothing to worry about

if were trading anyone it's Bieksa

Archived