The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Semifinal • Jan. 04 • Canada vs. Slovakia • 5:00 PM PT

I stopped caring about the Virtanen watch its time to win gold; also this fan-base thinks they are a bunch of scouts. lets just win gold now

He's just sharing information to the hockey discussion. What's with the negativity. Obviously a lot of people on this forum care about how Virtanen plays and wanna talk about it. How about who cares for your pessimistic commentary.

All the virtanen love is funny. I'd love to see him play well but he's looking like a floater out there. Not very visible hence the demotion.

I've seen a few Canadian players who are not having a great game. The defence is not as sharp as they could be. So he's not alone.

are you not a part of "this fanbase"? you sure are acting like your username.

okay i think I may have angered some of you guys with my comments, and for that apologize. Its just that I don't feel this tournament is a direct indication of how Virtanen will turn out. I feel he still has to play in the AHL for a year or two before we can start making crazy judgements; . Also, I feel Virtanen is alot like Hunter Shinkurak, he will need to learn how to play the right way before he makes it to the NHL. Anyhow I'm sorry if I upset any of you with my comments.

Paul - Petan - Virtanen was good last game, and should stay together IMO. But Petan scored on the 2nd line now, so I don't know...

Just wondering, does anyone else remember that McDavid, Petan, and Lazar played together near the end of the tournament last year? Maybe that's why they seem to have instant chemistry.

Archived