The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game - Treasure Island [Game Over - Crew wins]

Dral

You're the only one who has said they think I'm mafia. As long as the vig doesn't kill me, that's okay.

In4theCup, LTC, and Rick Grimes are mafia I think.

Rick Grimes didn't start off by saying he's a TP this time.

I pretty much did, although I didn't come out and say it; it's also why I voted for myself.

Not sure of serious, or not.

If Bassi is serious, he probably wouldn't have, if TP. That's one of the most suspicous things ever.

Bassi knows if such happens, I would be godkilled.

Great for the mafia. Right?

And the comment wasn't explicit enough for it to actually deserve a warning or whatnot.

So imma out-do bassi's plan and vote.

Vote Bassi

Btw Doctor did message me. So there must be some other TP specials out there.

The way everyone is acting makes me still think there are 2 mafia teams out there of maybe 6, and maybe even a cult leader. That makes 13 people against us 5 TP

Why would the doc message you?

These mafia/clueless people voting for me is pretty funny.

Unvote; Vote L4TC

He/she(Don't wanna screw up gender) seemed to want to start a wagon against me and VIC jumped on board.

If I die, please go after these 2, or the remains of these 2.

Ok, I take back what I said about VIC for now.

SK, PM me. I can help you get 2nd place. ;)
I can't believe how emotionally attached I am to that 1(12)game.
Hats off to 112.

Anyway, a little more on topic here, I strongly feel like at least half the people playing are mafia.
To all the other TP's: We really need to align.

If 2/3 the people dead at this nightfall are mafia, then we can almost confirm there being a lot of mafia.

Read through the thread again for a vote.

If I'm getting this straight, we have 3 people claiming not to have roles when Dral explicitly stated that there'd only be one or two? If so, otherwise's seemed like the weakest/most oddly worded of the bunch to me.

Unvote; vote otherwise

Vote Toews. This post strongly implies that he got a role, and considering the fact that so many players claimed to not get a PM combined with the fact that I know I didn't get one, odds are the mafia outnumber the TP specials.

Archived