The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

What he said.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

I'm in for the next game.

I'm going to try and post more than normal next game. I'm saying this now so I hopefully don't get killed for it in the first or second round.

Otherwise hasn't been as active as advertised.

You said you would try, but your effort has been poor.

I'm still not sure if that one thing seperates you from TP or Mafia, so i'll keep my vote as is until further info comes along.

It's pretty much like high school good intentions lack of follow through leading to teachers saying you can do better.

Anyway I'm just a boring old TP and if you all vote for me and don't kill the last mafia(s) then you will all look really dumb.

I don't know who to vote for...I thought maybe dral was actually mafia and that he has managed to trick all of the TP and then just hold off on killing them until now. Since he voted for me rather than a special makes me realize that I over thought that.

I have a strong feeling that Heffy is mafia. He has tried to make people doubt that I am TP over and over and to me it seems like he is paranoid over this.

The other suspects are Kryten, GFY and SOB. Kryten blending in really well but he is really good at that no matter his role. GFY has had people who suspected him and he has managed to get rid of that attention.... SOB it's just a gut feeling but he seems odd.

It's pretty much like high school good intentions lack of follow through leading to teachers saying you can do better.

Anyway I'm just a boring old TP and if you all vote for me and don't kill the last mafia(s) then you will all look really dumb.

I don't know who to vote for...I thought maybe dral was actually mafia and that he has managed to trick all of the TP and then just hold off on killing them until now. Since he voted for me rather than a special makes me realize that I over thought that.

I have a strong feeling that Heffy is mafia. He has tried to make people doubt that I am TP over and over and to me it seems like he is paranoid over this.

The other suspects are Kryten, GFY and SOB. Kryten blending in really well but he is really good at that no matter his role. GFY has had people who suspected him and he has managed to get rid of that attention.... SOB it's just a gut feeling but he seems odd.

Good job - I think you named just about everyone

Good job - I think you named just about everyone

nope no mention of MB or Zfetch. :)

Since you asked me to get MB to talk that round I feel like he is less likely to be mafia, he seems to be just trying to get me hung so either you are in a PM with him too and are trying to play eachother against one another or he's just TP and doesn't know what's going on.

Also zfetch is starting to get wishy washy. Is it part of his mafia big plan or is he starting to see notice some integral details?

Lol'd

Thats a weird mindset you have there.

And, I'm not mafia, if that isn't obvious already. Look back at lynches and votes and whatnot.

I mainly did that review for Dral :wub:

Not many people talking and willing to stick their neck out eh?

The VK is set and won't change no matter what, so if you're TP talking, pointing things out and sticking your neck out to help us win would be greatly appreciated right now ;)

ah, well if you don't know what's up by now, you probably never will. -_-

Unvote

Vote otherwise.

I'm positive one of those 2 are mafia. I'm still not sure which one, but I'm leaning more to this being TP MB. Otherwise hasn't convinced me of her innocence though.

That's ok.

I think you're mafia.

I know I'm not mafia.

There is really any way for me to convice you though.

Archived