The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the game - Something, something, danger zone! Game Over Mods please Pin Toews beast of a game

Dr.Strangelove

1) SOB
2) Dral
3)GFY
4)Zfetch
5)Otherwise
6)Peaches
7) VICanucksfan5551
8) Bassi
9) John Locke
10) Toews
11) In4thecup
12) That other Dr
13) LTC
14) BDM
15) KH
16) Kryten
17) Mikeyboy
18) WW
19) Big Mike

20) Apples

2 Mafia + SK left....

Open to suggestions on the investigation target

I'm mafia. Specials contact pls.

Vote Peaches

My gut feeling is peaches is mafia. so Kryten is also mafia.

vote kryten

My gut feeling is that I'm hungry. I like most fruits, but not peaches.

Vote Peaches

Not a lot to go on, but peaches are delicious.

Vote In4thecup

Unvote Peaches (in case that actually counted the first time)

Vote Peaches

He hasn't replied to my comments in the thread yet... That is suspicious...

Kinda feel like Peaches is mafia....

So its apparent otherwise has some sort of importance. Why no one else has seen this is obvious theres something I dont know or everyone else is blind.

unvote vote MikeyBoy

What? I don't think otherwise is suspicious. But what does me thinking that have to do with otherwise being important?

Can the people voting and/or calling out other people please give some reasons for doing so other then "gut feeling" or "think is suspicious" ?

Quote some posts that stand out for you... voting patterns.... graphs ;) just something that is a bit more useful

And Mikey, why would you think voting for yourself is helpful? Do you just want us to VK you and get it over with?

Can the people voting and/or calling out other people please give some reasons for doing so other then "gut feeling" or "think is suspicious" ?

Quote some posts that stand out for you... voting patterns.... graphs ;) just something that is a bit more useful

And Mikey, why would you think voting for yourself is helpful? Do you just want us to VK you and get it over with?

Voted otherwise for precisely that reason. It was a weak bandwagon vote when there was lots of evidence pointing towards I4tc being mafia.

Archived