The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

TP Please refrain from messaging DRAL for now.

I have a very strong feeling he's mafia.

I've learned from the past that Mafia Dral is the craziest when it comes to making plans.

This just isn't adding up to me. He has a very makeupable power and it seems like a great way for him to narrow down who's a special or not.

I beg that you wait for someone with proof that they are with the TP or a stronger role claim.

TP Please refrain from messaging DRAL for now.

I have a very strong feeling he's mafia.

I've learned from the past that Mafia Dral is the craziest when it comes to making plans.

This just isn't adding up to me. He has a very makeupable power and it seems like a great way for him to narrow down who's a special or not.

I beg that you wait for someone with proof that they are with the TP or a stronger role claim.

:picard:

35gdeu.jpg?w=300&h=186

As a mafia member i've seen you be very impatient with making plans.

This definitely immediately struck me as that.

TP need something much more concrete to start messaging you. Even regular TP messaging you will only narrow who the specials are.

And I was the vision o patience last round eh ?

who was it that told everyone to stop posting who they were in the thread? If I was mafia I would have encouraged that rather then risk 'pretending' to come out and trying to stop it... or at the very least claim I was investigated by the sheriff and am now the spokesman rather then risk being investigated and getting called out...

Sheriff should definitely investigate BDM now, pretty sure we've found out first mafia

as for me, easy enough to find out my affiliation - does anyone else have the character role I claimed?

And I was the vision o patience last round eh ?

who was it that told everyone to stop posting who they were in the thread? If I was mafia I would have encouraged that rather then risk 'pretending' to come out and trying to stop it... or at the very least claim I was investigated by the sheriff and am now the spokesman rather then risk being investigated and getting called out...

Sheriff should definitely investigate BDM now, pretty sure we've found out first mafia

as for me, easy enough to find out my affiliation - does anyone else have the character role I claimed?

I have a lot to say about this!

"who was it that told everyone to stop posting who they were in the thread? If I was mafia I would have encouraged that rather then risk 'pretending' to come out and trying to stop it..."

Yes but you asked for them all to just message you! This only benefits you and would be a huge help to the mafia if people started to message you.

The way you approached it is a much better plan of getting the information. I'm sure the goal was to learn who the TP are and also hope a special or two fell for it.

" or at the very least claim I was investigated by the sheriff and am now the spokesman rather then risk being investigated and getting called out.."

This would be a terrible plan from a mafia POV. It's much easier to show you're lying with that as it would be the really spokesperson vs your word.

This way it's harder to prove its not true.

"Sheriff should definitely investigate BDM now, pretty sure we've found out first mafia"

Gladly

"as for me, easy enough to find out my affiliation - does anyone else have the character role I claimed?"

That doesn't mean affiliation IMO. Just that you're character isn't exactly good or bad (I haven't seen the show)

Lastely all i'm saying to the TP and Specials is, WAIT for a better role claim or more proof to contact someone.

Being patient and confident in who you're contacting is KEYY

???? crapbird

Burrell was commissioner in season 1, no? Valchek isn't commissioner until the very end of the series.

Right. I don't think Toews would prematurely promote Valchek, especially since this is based on the first season of the show. This looks like a mafia trying to fake a role claim and using Wikipedia.

Vote BDM

Right. I don't think Toews would prematurely promote Valchek, especially since this is based on the first season of the show. This looks like a mafia trying to fake a role claim and using Wikipedia.

Vote BDM

I'm fine with that. I'm not a special so I'm fine taking one for the team!

Just 2 things!

1) Don't Trust DRAL with your role

2) Kill him once i'm proven right :)

I have a lot to say about this!

"who was it that told everyone to stop posting who they were in the thread? If I was mafia I would have encouraged that rather then risk 'pretending' to come out and trying to stop it..."

Yes but you asked for them all to just message you! This only benefits you and would be a huge help to the mafia if people started to message you.

The way you approached it is a much better plan of getting the information. I'm sure the goal was to learn who the TP are and also hope a special or two fell for it.

" or at the very least claim I was investigated by the sheriff and am now the spokesman rather then risk being investigated and getting called out.."

This would be a terrible plan from a mafia POV. It's much easier to show you're lying with that as it would be the really spokesperson vs your word.

This way it's harder to prove its not true.

"Sheriff should definitely investigate BDM now, pretty sure we've found out first mafia"

Gladly

"as for me, easy enough to find out my affiliation - does anyone else have the character role I claimed?"

That doesn't mean affiliation IMO. Just that you're character isn't exactly good or bad (I haven't seen the show)

Lastely all i'm saying to the TP and Specials is, WAIT for a better role claim or more proof to contact someone.

Being patient and confident in who you're contacting is KEYY

fark_Uqy_BKlkT0HFWFtB9uJcbuyfphE.gif?t=y

Archived