The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) NHL 04 PC

MaxieMan98

Nah man its all about NHL 06, 10, and 12.

NHL 06 because of the C stick and just the all around silliness

NHL 10 because imo it was the last nhl game that had that "arcadey" feel before NHL 11 added "realistic hitting" and NHL 13 added "realistic skating" and so on...

NHL 12 because i think it was the best all around game released in recent years..

Nah man its all about NHL 06, 10, and 12.

NHL 06 because of the C stick and just the all around silliness

NHL 10 because imo it was the last nhl game that had that "arcadey" feel before NHL 11 added "realistic hitting" and NHL 13 added "realistic skating" and so on...

NHL 12 because i think it was the best all around game released in recent years..

I enjoyed NHL12 for a while, but I could never beat the Alpha cup on HUT.

No matter how stacked my team was, the opponent's goalie who was about a 50 just wouldn't allow a single goal, meanwhile my 85+ rated goalie would let in weak shots from the blue line.

Only in the finals though, the rest of it was fun though.

If one could, I would say 2012 has the edge on all of them

Playing EASHL for every one, it's hard for me to really remember which one was which. They all seem to have the same cheese goals and whatnot so they just kind of blend together for me.

Really got into 04, 05, and 07. They really need to bring Free 4 All back. That mode was so much fun to play with friends.

I have no idea why they ever removed Free For All. That mode was awesome, and it's seemingly easy to code into the game. I mean, they already have practice modes, it's basically a practice mode that keeps score within 1 blue line.

There are a lot of great features but my favorite has to be the in depth commentating. Late in games they would say stuff like "the flyers scramble looking for the tying goal late in this game" even when they would make comments about the attendance in between whistles about how it was a tough year for the team. Small things like that just made the game all the much better for me.

There are a lot of great features but my favorite has to be the in depth commentating. Late in games they would say stuff like "the flyers scramble looking for the tying goal late in this game" even when they would make comments about the attendance in between whistles about how it was a tough year for the team. Small things like that just made the game all the much better for me.

NHL 03 had the best commentating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrBGOdTPZk&spfreload=10

NHL 94 was too sick! That was the second NHL game i owned besides Blades of Steel! Loved picking Roenick and ripping shots into the net.

was the only game I played for console back in the day.. Picked up an SNES emulator for my tablet(android) and it was the first game I grabbed.

Archived