The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

lol who's bitching about the win?

i'm saying people that think this one win means we're better than the Kings are fracking delusional

Google nhl standings. You're blind hate for our team disgusts me.

You realize it's the canucks forums right?

You realize we've been 2nd in the division pretty much all year right? Yes we were 1st and 3rd at times... But mainly 2nd. Which is where this team was clearly going to finish prior to the season starting.

Google nhl standings. You're blind hate for our team disgusts me.

You realize we've been 2nd in the division pretty much all year right? Yes we were 1st and 3rd at times... But mainly 2nd. Which is where this team was clearly going to finish prior to the season starting.

that's nice, if every game we played this year was against the Kings then that might be relevant and you could say we're better than them

the Kings have won 3 out of 4 games against us, if we played them more often we would not be where we are in the standings

you don't always herp, but when you do you herpa derp

lol if you think this forum represents this fanbase you're even more insane than I thought.

you are more a representation of this forum, which is a blind homer that can't be objective in even the slightest way

most actual hockey fans have a clue and can be objective, give it a try

that's nice, if every game we played this year was against the Kings then that might be relevant and you could say we're better than them

the Kings have won 3 out of 4 games against us, if we played them more often we would not be where we are in the standings

you don't always herp, but when you do you herpa derp

One team has 41 wins

One team has 34 wins

Vancouver > LA

So Montreal, Anaheim, NYR, Tampa, St Louis, Nashville, NYI, Chicago > Vancouver then

since wins mean a team is better ;)

inb4 you contradict your own argument to say we're better than those teams now

Relative to their divisions yes. So Montreal Tampa NY definitely not.

Anaheim has proven they are slightly ahead of us so far. We've been better than them recently though and are clearly the class of the pacific once again.

Nashville and Blues are big threats

Chicago... We're their kryptonite. They shake to death when they play us. They feat Vancouver. They'll never beat Vancouver in 7 games. The Canucks ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE AND THEY ARE FOR REAL.

Who freakin cares! Bla Bla Bla....

You know whats more entertaining than watching our boys finally beat the kings this year? lol checking out all the loser posts on the LA forum lol after getting beat by the canucks. Poorest losers ever haha.

I seriously am considering being a troll on the LA forum after the Kings are eliminated from the playoffs in the regular season :) Cant think of anything better than kicking their dead asses when there down!

In fact I think we should all troll them Hahahaahaaha

Archived