The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

Kings are jacked. I can never beat them in the playoffs. Whether it's EA or EHM 2007 with most recent patches/updates. It's as if it's programmed to be that way lmao. Won season series 4-1 but lost 4-2 in the semis.

My god. We almost had a Kings Bruins finals. Rangers Kings instead. Rags had a 3-0 lead and needed game 7 OT to finally win..

Kings are jacked. I can never beat them in the playoffs. Whether it's EA or EHM 2007 with most recent patches/updates. It's as if it's programmed to be that way lmao. Won season series 4-1 but lost 4-2 in the semis.

My god. We almost had a Kings Bruins finals. Rangers Kings instead. Rags had a 3-0 lead and needed game 7 OT to finally win..

I have the same problem with Washington. They stomp me in the playoffs every time, with that Vrana kid scoring every game.

I'm glad they fixed the Vezina voting here. 2007 used to take into consideration playoff performance too so it would give you stats and some goalies would be high 50's in wins, lol.

Sabres still get Eichel but McDavid goes to... Arizona *shudder. AND wow: both the guys I wanted to draft are gone. I even moved up and still lost out.

Edited by Tortorella's Rant

do they have potential or anything that indicates if a prospect is good or not?

Scouts give recommendations including draft day and your picks. But don't confuse player ability with player potential. A scout might recommend a player that is closer to helping you right now because he is further along in development but his potential overall is a lot less than another player. ex) I just drafted an overager with 45 goals. Some scouts recommended because he is ready to contribute sooner. Others recommended different players cuz they feel they will be better in the long run.

I'm new to the game, how do I sim forward to a certain point in the season?

click your name at the top, scroll down with you mouse til you find 'go on Vacation'. set the date you want to sim to and what the ai can do without you, and it'll get you pretty fast to that date.

Go to gm options and click the go on vacation option and select the month and date you want to come back. Make sure you also click recject all offers and signings or else you will have unwanted players on your roster.

Thanks, also how do I make the loading time faster? Is it possible?

Go to the gear on the top rightish of your game, click it, and when it drops down, select 'detail level'. In national competitions, set the preset configuration to quick sim.