The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

How do you know he is your side target?

His claim is that he is his side target.

Seems shady that SOB would assign a TP to lynch another TP as an objective, so I don't really buy his claim. Unless of course Apples isn't TP himself.

His claim is that he is his side target.

Seems shady that SOB would assign a TP to lynch another TP as an objective, so I don't really buy his claim. Unless of course Apples isn't TP himself.

It was randomized. I also have an objective to lynch someone. I may as well come out and spoil that sadly, to shed some light on this whole 'objective' thing.

If it was for sure One Mafia/TP for the objective, i think this game would be a little easier for the TP, so I doubt it's setup like that.

He is mine. Im assuming I'm his due to his investigation being way off. He can also be a naive sheriff for all its worth. We can go right ahead and vote me out. Like I said all he's doing is getting himself lynched too.

But how do you know that apples was your target did he say his character name?

Its fairly simple anyway. The only way to get answers now is to pretty much vote me out and get the results.

No if apples is not the real sheriff, the real sheriff should get a spokesperson asap and we hang apples if he is lying. Obviously a side mission to get a TP hung (assuming you are telling the truth) does not seem like a task a TP would be given.

No if apples is not the real sheriff, the real sheriff should get a spokesperson asap and we hang apples if he is lying. Obviously a side mission to get a TP hung (assuming you are telling the truth) does not seem like a task a TP would be given.

For all we know he's a paranoid sheriff and everyone he investigates is mafia. Would have made more sense for him to figure it out in a different way.

If anyone else wants to come out and help shed some light on this situation its greatly appreciated. There is something seriously wrong here and nothing but a field full of sheep.

Well obviously this situation is great for the mafia if you are telling the truth and so is apples. But apples just posting and running doesn't sit well with me, I really think he needs to tell us about his side mission.

Archived