The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

I will back up Mikeyboy here. My host post gave me a target, said that they were randomized and that they could be anyone including tp.

That's not to say he isn't mafia, only that I've been given the same kind of message. It's not required but it is for bragging rights.

Wait, so SOB gave you a username to target rather than a character name? If so, I really want to hear Apples' response to all this.

Say whatever you want in PMs, but please keep objectives out of the thread.

I knew that it was inevitable that somebody would slip up in the thread, thats why I did not add a godkill aspect to it. That apparently was a mistake.

Do not force me to make a decision on a godkill. No more objectives in the thread.

I knew that it was inevitable that somebody would slip up in the thread, thats why I did not add a godkill aspect to it. That apparently was a mistake.

Do not force me to make a decision on a godkill. No more objectives in the thread.

I am sorry. I submit myself for god kill if you feel it's necessary. I had the re read the thread to find that post. I hope I haven't contributed to ruining this game.

Interesting strategy coming out this early by Apples. Does he tend to die early on in games lately? haven't been around too much as of late.... I remember toes doing such a thing one game because of him always dying early.... also I did it once but it turned out I wasn't the real sheriff and it was a cluster&^@# of trying to get people to trust me lul...

anyways Vote Mikey cuz is there another option?

That's ok I'm pretty much ready for the god kill anyway. Didn't read the rules either. Apparently I was the only one with an actual players name and its screwed over my defense all the same. Doesnt matter after this post I'm out.

That's ok I'm pretty much ready for the god kill anyway. Didn't read the rules either. Apparently I was the only one with an actual players name and its screwed over my defense all the same. Doesnt matter after this post I'm out.

For the sake of clearing it up, it is possible to get a certain objective with someone's name instead of their character.

That being said, I see no other choice than to lynch Mikey and go from there.

Hopefully I didn't say too much to warrant a god kill.

For the sake of clearing it up, it is possible to get a certain objective with someone's name instead of their character.

That being said, I see no other choice than to lynch Mikey and go from there.

Hopefully I didn't say too much to warrant a god kill.

Hmmm sometimes in this game you have to read between the lines, Freudian-slip from Mr. Locke here?

Current Vote Count:

Fox Mulder (1) - Hashtagnucks

Mikeyboy44 (16) - Apples, Virtanen87, Time Lord, Aladeen, Fox Mulder, Mathew Barzal, g_bassi13, Intoewsables, JohnLocke, VICanucksfan5551, Kryten, King Heffy, Zfetch, Dazzle, OurTimeToShine, Buddhas Hand

Time Lord (1) - Vrienzy

HashtagNucks (1) - Rick Grimes

Kryten (1) - Go Faulk Yourself

Apples (1) - MikeyBoy44

No Vote (7) - Alchemy Time, Captain Aerosex, Dral, otherwise, Big Mike, One one two, ilduce39

Let me know if I missed something. Please also remember to unvote if you change your vote, even if it was a joke vote.

Find it sus that apples makes one post about this and then we do not hear from him again.

Still there are no other real targets IMO and so I will

VOTE: MikeyBoy

and hope this gives us some intel to work with.

This. Apples, an explanation as to why you came out as the sheriff would be real helpful.

Archived