The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Sails [GAME OVER]

SOB for MVP

Something's fishy here. Why not just wait for a spokesperson, Apples? For all you know you could be one of the fake sheriffs, as already suggested.

I agree that something feels a little odd about Apples' claim, but what Aladeen said about side actions looks pretty damning on Mikey. Lynching him seems like the best option to me.

We really need to add an option to abstain from voting for the first night or two

These random lynches can really come back to bite people in the ass. XD

Made it too easy for mafia to hide that way and promoted inactivity. Sucks for the guy getting lynched, but at least we get some information this way.

Made it too easy for mafia to hide that way and promoted inactivity. Sucks for the guy getting lynched, but at least we get some information this way.

True.

Did you guys ever try a "Vote Abstain" Option, wherein if people don't vote, they can still get GKed, but they have the option to not lynch a random person?

Just a thought, I've been playing a fair bit of Town of Salem lately, heh.

True.

Did you guys ever try a "Vote Abstain" Option, wherein if people don't vote, they can still get GKed, but they have the option to not lynch a random person?

Just a thought, I've been playing a fair bit of Town of Salem lately, heh.

Used to have it. It got abused and there's no functional difference between an abstain and just not voting.

I will back up Mikeyboy here. My host post gave me a target, said that they were randomized and that they could be anyone including tp.

That's not to say he isn't mafia, only that I've been given the same kind of message. It's not required but it is for bragging rights.

Apples has been lurking and not saying anything... this makes me suspiciouss... not sure if SOB would make the TP try and kill each for bragging rights... really only one thing to do right now tho... get another drink vote mb

Archived