The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

First round ticket prices announced!

HerrDrFunk

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/linden-satisfying-to-be-back-in-playoffs-1.251112

According to the interview and various other sources, the majority of 1st round tickets will be between $85-$177!

I'm stoked for this personally. Things aren't going to work out for me to go to either of the two remaining games but this definitely make up for it! I might even splurge and try and get two games in the first round in.

Guest Dasein

HUGE downside to this is the scalpers eyes lighting up...

Hopefully the good intentions of the franchise leads to good outcomes for fans who would otherwise not be able to experience playoff hockey due to financial reasons

Hmmmm I checked at Ticketmaster.ca and it says unavailable ?? Not sure where those of you that says there is pre-sale already are looking ??

Event staff presale is on right now. I assume the season ticket members have theirs too. Regular tickets on sale tomorrow at 10AM

The presale is on already.

Upper bowl I is $157

Upper bowl II is $126

Upper bowl III is $107

Upper bowl IV is $91

Upper bowl IV just has some row 14-15 behind the Canucks net.

Upper bowl III and II is mostly row 8

What? How do I get presale access? Please share thy wisdom!!

The presale is on already.

Upper bowl I is $157

Upper bowl II is $126

Upper bowl III is $107

Upper bowl IV is $91

Upper bowl IV just has some row 14-15 behind the Canucks net.

Upper bowl III and II is mostly row 8

You should add that the prices you posted are with Ticketmaster's service and fee charges. The Canucks themselves are charging, for example, $81.75 for Upper bowl IV, and then ticketmaster bumps it up to $91.

Also, I got Upper bowl IV that are row 11 on the corner.

After going to 4 to 30 games a year every year since the late 80s.... Havent gone to a game since the lockout.
Was considering maybe going these playoffs...but if they are going to gouge that much, screw them.
Cheapest ticket $80? They are delusional.... although I'll be honest, I actually thought they were going to be MORE delusional than that. Was expecting them to me like 90-95 lol.

Archived