The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Calgary Flames

Mathew Barzal

Questions: Day 2  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flames projected lines according to HFFlames

Other than Bollig, all of those forwards are real good players.

Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler

Ferland - Stajan - Jones

Bennett - Backlund - Colborne

Bollig - Granlund - Jooris

Russell - Wideman

Brodie - Engelland

Schlemko - Potter

Hiller

Ortio

The bottom 3 defenseman will get eaten alive by the Sedins.

I doubt the Sedins will play many shifts against the 3rd pairing

Engelland is definitely a problem for Calgary, playing against our top 6. He does have Brodie with him though.

That roster is not going anywhere in the playoffs

They have 1 1/2 lines and 2 defensemen ???

Ya that = contender LMAO NOT!!!

You're underestimating them.

*3 good defencemen

And their forward depth isn't bad.

I have the same teams in the final and have a hard time believing we'd prevail should both teams make it there.

I can only see it as a disadvantage that AV knows half the Canucks roster so well.

The Rangers are a tough enough challenge without his inside edge and having been in last year's final gives them that much more determination not to leave empty handed.

Try to cross that bridge if it presents itself though. Step 1 tomorrow night.

GO 'NUCKS GO !!

I have the same teams in the final and have a hard time believing we'd prevail should both teams make it there.

I can only see it as a disadvantage that AV knows half the Canucks roster so well.

The Rangers are a tough enough challenge without his inside edge and having been in last year's final gives them that much more determination not to leave empty handed.

Try to cross that bridge if it presents itself though. Step 1 tomorrow night.

GO 'NUCKS GO !!

This is a very different roster than the one AV coached in 2011. In fact, he only coached 10 of the regulars in the lineup. That's like saying the Sedins know how to score on Lundqvist because they played on team Sweden with them.

Besides, AV is always outcoached in the playoffs ;)

If we drove up from the states on the Montana side, is there a Canucks sportsbar in Calgary or a place where Canucks fans congregate and aren't surrounded by 90% flames fans? Where would you watch game 3 or 4 in Calgary?

Why did the Mormon walk into a bar?

Playoffs baby!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. There was a post in another thread about a bar (in the NW?) that used to be staffed by %50 Canucks fans a number of years ago. That doesn't help much, and the search button will drive you in circles...

This may lead you in the right direction:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/368682-canucks-fans-in-calgary-unite-bars-yyc/

Why did the Mormon walk into a bar?

Playoffs baby!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. There was a post in another thread about a bar (in the NW?) that used to be staffed by %50 Canucks fans a number of years ago. That doesn't help much, and the search button will drive you in circles...

This may lead you in the right direction:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/368682-canucks-fans-in-calgary-unite-bars-yyc/

:) it's all good. We go to sportsbars all the time. Just get soda and wings instead of beers. :) Then you've always got a designated driver too. Haha. maybe we'll just have to take our chances with some drunk flames fans. Ha. Thanks!!

Archived