The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Calgary Flames

Mathew Barzal

Questions: Day 2  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's do this boys! Establish a strong level of play early. One player nobody's talking about that needs to have a big series is Yannick Weber. The Flames like to block a lot of shots. Weber needs to make them feel every single one. It may not seem to matter early but it's the kind of thing that wears a team down later in a series. I think the Canucks take the opener 4-2.

Why do people on here get so worked up, on hockey analysis' predictions?

This series is fairly even for both sides, there isn't an odd-on favourite. So, they have every right to pick the Flames to win. It's their opinion, just like how we have ours. It isn't any different from us predicting we'll win this series. Except they get paid to do so, and we don't.

It's a 50 50 coin toss for this series. A little surprised that Calgary has 80% of everyone predicting them to win. If that's the case I take the underdog role and embrace it.

That said don cherry has us beating Calgary.

But who the hell cares.If you remember in 94, Calgary was the heavy favorite to win the series.

Easily the most entertaining series in round 1. This has all the ingredients of a classic. Two fast and evenly matched teams, a history, and a solid hatred of one another. It sounds like the analysts are picking Calgary since they love their first line, but I think the difference will be coaching in that WD will pick up on how to shut down their breakout pass to those top forwards, and exploit it enough to allow the Sedins to take over. I'll give Calgary a few since we should never underestimate our opponents.

Canucks in 7.

Kenins figures sticking to his simple game is the best way to overcome his playoff nerves.

“I think we have to just go out there, right away play a physical game and show them it’s our home here,” said the 24-year-old. “In playoff games… you have to just finish every check and do the simple things.”

Ronalds Ķēniņš latvia tonight's with you

Kenins figures sticking to his simple game is the best way to overcome his playoff nerves.

“I think we have to just go out there, right away play a physical game and show them it’s our home here,” said the 24-year-old. “In playoff games… you have to just finish every check and do the simple things.”

Ronalds Ķēniņš latvia tonight's with you

Ronny Hockey is going to knock Johnny Hockey into next season.

Archived