The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Mathew Barzal

sooooo. .. Batman is a villain now?

No this is a typical left-wing vs right-wing propaganda film, if you want to look at it like that. Superman is the government/corporate hero and Batman is the pro-common man fighter. But in the end they finally get along, sort of, and form the core of the justice league.

I can't wait for Hawkman to get his own film. MASSIVELY overdue.

Doesn't seem to be the same Story line as the animated version.

As I remember, the animated version has Bat man running amok, and Superman called in to stop.him.

I have thrown my comic book knowledge and memory out the window when it comes to these movies,They seem to cherry pick from different universes

This is ridiculous. Both are considered to be heroes and now they are enemies?

Also, Superman is an indestructible alien with a gambit of superpowers. Batman is mortal with only technological powers. Unless Batman get kryptonite, there is no way he could win such a battle.

This story makes no sense.

This is ridiculous. Both are considered to be heroes and now they are enemies?

Also, Superman is an indestructible alien with a gambit of superpowers. Batman is mortal with only technological powers. Unless Batman get kryptonite, there is no way he could win such a battle.

This story makes no sense.

It's a movie based on comic books. Or do aliens that shoot laser beams and humans that run fast enough to travel through time make sense to you? :rolleyes:

No this is a typical left-wing vs right-wing propaganda film, if you want to look at it like that. Superman is the government/corporate hero and Batman is the pro-common man fighter. But in the end they finally get along, sort of, and form the core of the justice league.

I can't wait for Hawkman to get his own film. MASSIVELY overdue.

Didn't think there was a way someone could turn Batman vs Superman into a left wing right wing discussion. But there is. Where there's a will there is a way.

Archived