The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Player Media Availability Videos/Discussion

Zuongo

Thanks for posting. Funny how people rip on Matthias - he said he's not comfortable or used to these situations.

If anything he was suffering from what has plagued Vancouver for many years.

Too many quality hits from the medicinal....

At least they're not in the back room of the Roxy riding the rails with Messier, Fuhr, and Anderson.

Wow I just heard what bieksa said, lol what a retard. The guy is so arrogant that in his mind he still thinks this core can do it even though they have tried like what? 5 times now??? He's just trying to keep his job so bad he doesn't care about the direction of this team at all. Imagine what's going through this guys head. We lost again in the 1st round and he's telling us this core doesn't need youth? Hahahah WOW and I thought juice was a leader. I swear 2 god I think he thinks we are still a presidents trophy team. If you are sooo right bieksa why didn't you prove it? No you couldn't the core is stale now and you need to shut up. Learn to be more like BO or something who's probably twice as humble and mature as you and half your age.

Sorry little rant here but I was watching this on tv and it made me cringe. Thank god Jim and trevor are our gm and president and juice isn't.

media in vancouver are a joke Tony G needs to retire...What an idiot.

Not really a whole lot to pick from really...the same static answers...I didn't think Tony G's question was out of line at all..These are (proud) athletes that get paid millions of dollars to deliver the freight..It was a hard question,but a legitimate one...

Love Zack and his unabashed missing teeth in the civilian world...a true hockey player.

Wow I just heard what bieksa said, lol what a retard. The guy is so arrogant that in his mind he still thinks this core can do it even though they have tried like what? 5 times now??? He's just trying to keep his job so bad he doesn't care about the direction of this team at all. Imagine what's going through this guys head. We lost again in the 1st round and he's telling us this core doesn't need youth? Hahahah WOW and I thought juice was a leader. I swear 2 god I think he thinks we are still a presidents trophy team. If you are sooo right bieksa why didn't you prove it? No you couldn't the core is stale now and you need to shut up. Learn to be more like BO or something who's probably twice as humble and mature as you and half your age.

Sorry little rant here but I was watching this on tv and it made me cringe. Thank god Jim and trevor are our gm and president and juice isn't.

Please give me a break out of all the stuff that was said today you choose Bieksa and twist his words.

What I noticed is that a lot of the core were pretty defensive as questions (legitimately) were asked regarding the core and it's usefulness.

What else I noticed is that Lack and Tanev clearly had at least three hits each from the bong before the presser. They were clearly fried.

Oh and Sbisa is as dull an interview as he is a player. Huge waste of $3.6 M. Huge.

Also the question about Linden talking to Kassian and Kassian's laugh reaction was telling.

I noticed Henrik continually refer to the plan Benning has vs. out and out defending the core. Sedin must be privy to the changes coming. He deserves to be too. Played with a lot of grit and passion this year.

What I noticed is that a lot of the core were pretty defensive as questions (legitimately) were asked regarding the core and it's usefulness.

What else I noticed is that Lack and Tanev clearly had at least three hits each from the bong before the presser. They were clearly fried.

Oh and Sbisa is as dull an interview as he is a player. Huge waste of $3.6 M. Huge.

Also the question about Linden talking to Kassian and Kassian's laugh reaction was telling.

I noticed Henrik continually refer to the plan Benning has vs. out and out defending the core. Sedin must be privy to the changes coming. He deserves to be too. Played with a lot of grit and passion this year.

And you guys say the Vancouver media is bad......

Obvious some of you need to be educated on how some players don't want to speak to the media because of the dumb question they are suppose to ask......

You're all reading to much into a end of the year press conference. They team just blow a 3-0 lead and could have forced a game 7, of course they are still going to be disappointed and the last thing they are going to want to do is talk to media where they know they're going to be asked questions about the series and their futures with the team.

ALSO TO IMPLY THAT THEY ARE STONED GOING INTO A PRESS CONFERENCE IS EXTREMELY IDOITIC

And you guys say the Vancouver media is bad......

Obvious some of you need to be educated on how some players don't want to speak to the media because of the dumb question they are suppose to ask......

You're all reading to much into a end of the year press conference. They team just blow a 3-0 lead and could have forced a game 7, of course they are still going to be disappointed and the last thing they are going to want to do is talk to media where they know they're going to be asked questions about the series and their futures with the team.

ALSO TO IMPLY THAT THEY ARE STONED GOING INTO A PRESS CONFERENCE IS EXTREMELY IDOITIC

Aw. You mad bro? And don't call someone idiotic if you can't spell the word.

And I know stoned...and those two were baked. Nothing wrong with that, by the way....unless you're a prude.

juice needs to go

Well I hope you are not one of the moaners on here, because if Juice's place is taken by Corado or Clendening you better be ready for some real tough results.

I'm not saying that Bieksa is irreplaceable but some of you guys overestimate who we have in Utica.

Once you step back into reality regarding Sbisa let us know because what you have written there is just bull.

Once you step back into reality regarding Sbisa let us know because what you have written there is just bull.

Back it up with something, elfstroker.

It's glaringly obvious he was responsible for various goals against during these playoffs. He was completely ineffective. At no point did he look like a defenceman hired to bring grit and youth to the team. He coughed up the puck far too often, made horrible passes up the middle, hit half as much as he should have.

Sbisa should have been the neutralizing element to Ferland. He was just another player that Ferland pinballed instead.

Not really a whole lot to pick from really...the same static answers...I didn't think Tony G's question was out of line at all..These are (proud) athletes that get paid millions of dollars to deliver the freight..It was a hard question,but a legitimate one...

Love Zack and his unabashed missing teeth in the civilian world...a true hockey player.

Some of you guys are pathetic. What do you want them to do burst into tears and say I'm unworthy of the "great Canuck fanbase?"

The media are just as butt hurt as many on here and some of their questions deserve a punch in the face, not an answer. I applaud them for talking up the Vancouver fans and media because imo many of them stink.

This team could have gone all the way to Final and barring a cup win we would have had this same pathetic circus.

I despair for our "fans" and media and I don't think some of them deserve this team or a Cup to be honest.

Some of you guys are pathetic. What do you want them to do burst into tears and say I'm unworthy of the "great Canuck fanbase?"

The media are just as butt hurt as many on here and some of their questions deserve a punch in the face, not an answer. I applaud them for talking up the Vancouver fans and media because imo many of them stink.

This team could have gone all the way to Final and barring a cup win we would have had this same pathetic circus.

I despair for our "fans" and media and I don't think some of them deserve this team or a Cup to be honest.

What you think anyone deserves is of little to no importance here, quiltpoker.

LOL. I guess the Sedins know that no young player threatens their job, at least for the next 3 years whereas Bieksa knows his job is on the line.

Well, I guess they are both right. Young players aren't always the answer especially on defence, where every mistake you make gets magnified. But if they are able to come in and contribute, they will really make big difference just like Horvat did this season.

Bieksa is mad sweatin' his days are numbered and he knows it. Won't be long before the regime makes him "disappear" for good...

Archived