The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Resistance] - Game 1 - END - Feedback pls

Krazz

you're so full of crap Dral we all know it was you who sabotaged the first mission, and are rejecting this one because there are no spies that were picked for it.

Here's dral's crapty plan in a nutshell;

1) Reject the first mission, one that he is on, after it has been all but approved.

2)claim that the mission will fail and that he will be telling us all so after the mission.

3)sabotages mission then says I told you so.

4) rejects any mission his spies are not on

5) attacks anyone who sees through his crappy plan. (In other words tries say I am a spy or have no concept of how to play this game because I see what he is)

6) sits back being useless as he is in mafia and hopes to coast to win.

Did I leave anything out Dral?

You forgot about getting drunk. That's the most crucial step.

either Aladeen is missing a lot about this game or he's mafia... I dunno, JL is also kinda quiet to be helpful, I'm actually leaning towards him being the one who fracked up the mission - if he's played before I'd expect him to be more helpful like you

Umm quiet? I've contributed more than you. I've also been trying to explain the strategy to everyone. If I was a spy I would just shut up and let everyone be confused.

you're so full of crap Dral we all know it was you who sabotaged the first mission, and are rejecting this one because there are no spies that were picked for it.

Here's dral's crapty plan in a nutshell;

1) Reject the first mission, one that he is on, after it has been all but approved.

2)claim that the mission will fail and that he will be telling us all so after the mission.

3)sabotages mission then says I told you so.

4) rejects any mission his spies are not on

5) attacks anyone who sees through his crappy plan. (In other words tries say I am a spy or have no concept of how to play this game because I see what he is)

6) sits back being useless as he is in mafia and hopes to coast to win.

Did I leave anything out Dral?

you always think I'm mafia, and I never am... like I said, you're either really bad at this game, or you're mafia yourself

With a 5-3 vote, we couldn't really call this a resounding majority, but the proposal passes through with 2 no votes (Approved).

EVDur8i.png

Call to arms! MikeyBoy44, Dr.Strangelove, Pineapples, and Aladeen, please send in either your Support or Sabotage vote via PM.

Note: Remember, you only get one choice if you're with the Resistance, and that's to support the mission. If you're one of those filt- I mean, cunning Spies, you may submit either choice.

Note: For flavour, you may provide, in the same PM, what you will be doing in the mission: whether it's to drive the get-away vehicle, plant the bomb, etc. I'll leave it to your imagination, and I'll see what I can poop out during the Reveal.

Good hunting, Operatives.

You guys really took Mikeyboy out of us three.. Wow

In the words of the great Dral, "gg tp are gonna lose"

Well, there could have been just 1 spy on the 1st mission, meaning Mikeyboy could still be safe.

At least, I hope that's the case.

Crap I was planning to reject this but forgot to come back on last night. Whether this mission succeeds or not will pretty much decide who wins the game imo.

Still would have gone through though with a 5-4 result. Who don't you trust on this mission?

Crap I was planning to reject this but forgot to come back on last night. Whether this mission succeeds or not will pretty much decide who wins the game imo.

sketchy thing to say... and bloody convenient as well... when this mission fails you can be all like "waaahh, I wanted to reject this guys" while secretly you're all like "suckers"

sketchy thing to say... and bloody convenient as well... when this mission fails you can be all like "waaahh, I wanted to reject this guys" while secretly you're all like "suckers"

Interesting that you're calling out people for doing exactly what you did.

What's even funnier is the reason you claimed I am either a spy or clueless at this game is for doing what you just did here.

Interesting that you're calling out people for doing exactly what you did.

What's even funnier is the reason you claimed I am either a spy or clueless at this game is for doing what you just did here.

And when this mission fails, who's more likely to be a spy, the person who voted to reject in a close vote or the person who "forgot to vote to reject" ?

We were supposed to be back in time for the company picnic. The plan was flawless - Dr.Strangelove and MikeyBoy44 would waltz up to the guards on lookout, seducing and distracting them, giving the rest of the team an undisturbed means to infiltrate the outpost. Aladeen was chosen to be the point man, and he completed his objectives with speed and precision. Infiltrating the outpost via the sewers, Aladeen cleared multiple checkpoints, allowing Pineapples to plant his homemade, pineapple-inspired charges.

Above ground, MikeyBoy44 was barely able to make out Aladeen saying "Shhhh. Sleep now, don't struggle and just give in to the darkness," before the radio cut off due to poor reception. Shocked by the sudden comments made by Aladeen, MikeyBoy44 pulls up his pants that were laying by his ankles.

Sabotage! Did Dr.Strangelove mask whispering the plans to the guards while he was whispering sweet nothings to them? Or did MikeyBoy44 bring upon too much attention to the team, alerting too many guards with his nakedness? Did Pineapples really set the charges to go off? Did Aladeen replace the "pineapple" bombs with duds when Pineapples wasn't looking? Or were they actually pineapples, and Pineapples had everybody fooled?

Regardless, the mission has FAILED.

g_bassi13 is our new Mission Leader. Perhaps he can do better?

We are now on Proposal Mission 3.1, please submit a proposal of four operatives (including yourself) to infiltrate the Weapons Cache of the Empire.

We were supposed to be back in time for the company picnic. The plan was flawless - Dr.Strangelove and MikeyBoy44 would waltz up to the guards on lookout, seducing and distracting them, giving the rest of the team an undisturbed means to infiltrate the outpost. Aladeen was chosen to be the point man, and he completed his objectives with speed and precision. Infiltrating the outpost via the sewers, Aladeen cleared multiple checkpoints, allowing Pineapples to plant his homemade, pineapple-inspired charges.

Above ground, MikeyBoy44 was barely able to make out Aladeen saying "Shhhh. Sleep now, don't struggle and just give in to the darkness," before the radio cut off due to poor reception. Shocked by the sudden comments made by Aladeen, MikeyBoy44 pulls up his pants that were laying by his ankles.

Sabotage! Did Dr.Strangelove mask whispering the plans to the guards while he was whispering sweet nothings to them? Or did MikeyBoy44 bring upon too much attention to the team, alerting too many guards with his nakedness? Did Pineapples really set the charges to go off? Did Aladeen replace the "pineapple" bombs with duds when Pineapples wasn't looking? Or were they actually pineapples, and Pineapples had everybody fooled?

Regardless, the mission has FAILED.

g_bassi13 is our new Mission Leader. Perhaps he can do better?

We are now on Proposal Mission 3.1, please submit a proposal of four operatives (including yourself) to infiltrate the Weapons Cache of the Empire.

How many sabotages were involved? I could've sworn I saw you post the amount for the first one, but can't find it now.

Archived