The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the most effective mafia players in the world brother. I'm as charming as Hitler and Jim Jones. I'm a lion in this jungle you call mafia brother. Praise be to allah

edited post God Kill please

Vote Fox Mulder

Unless one of the TP can explain why he was saved.

Not sure why I was saved. Maybe I was targeted because I've been inactive? I think this is my first post since the game started. I'm still trying to decide who to vote for but I'm leaning towards jazz atm. Gut feeling but his posts seem off. I'm kind of convinced virt is tp but also kind of want to vote for him due to his uselessness and possible dupe army trolling all up in here. I'll wait for more discussion before I lock something in.

7 AM nightfalls are WOAT I'm never going to be on anywhere near then Since Im 3-4 hours ahead of you guys and out doing shet.

Also WTF is with Stan Smith being in a Simpsons VS Futurama game ?

Lastly this being a Dral game there is guaranteed to be many weird possibly duplicate roles out there so both Virt and GFY's other doc could well be telling the truth

7 AM nightfalls are WOAT I'm never going to be on anywhere near then Since Im 3-4 hours ahead of you guys and out doing shet.

Also WTF is with Stan Smith being in a Simpsons VS Futurama game ?

Lastly this being a Dral game there is guaranteed to be many weird possibly duplicate roles out there so both Virt and GFY's other doc could well be telling the truth

Or Virt is the mafia nurse and is why he wasn't able to act N1 which makes much more sense to me.

Alright guys, I'll come out with my role. I'm Doctor Nick. My role is kind of dumb. My save only works 50% of the time but I get 3 self saves. PM me so the TP specials can get organized.

So I've been contacted by a doctor not named Virt. Let further discussion begin.

GFY and his reading comprehension :P

Archived