The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

I only know family Guy and Simpsons characters. Idk who Stan Smith is lol. Is he related to Sam Smith??

He is the American Dad from American Dad.

Mixing Seth McFarlane into my Matt Groening like this is sacrilege.

Okay since everyone is confused as dicks as to what's happening, it's a good time for me to come out.

emot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gifemot-dong.gif

I'm Bart Simpson. I can block all actions on a person. I blocked myself last night. Whoever this guy is who's trying to kill me, I'm assuming he's vig?

Time Lord was Stan, most likely and by most likely, I mean he's basically confirmed SK.

Question is, why did the mafia kill go through before his?

Whos the actual mafia team faction?

Either the Fututrama crew or a mix of the "bad/evil" characters throughout the animated series.

I wouldn't trust Aladeen as tracker btw

This coming from a Doctor who doesn't submit a self save after he comes out in the game as Doc. You so need to hang it's hilarious.

If you are Town you screw the town over by your stupid sketchy moves, you suck at this game and are an embarrassment to mafia.

Hey at least you getting hanged will allow you to make more dupe accounts since all of your other ones are getting banned.

This coming from a Doctor who doesn't submit a self save after he comes out in the game as Doc. You so need to hang it's hilarious.

If you are Town you screw the town over by your stupid sketchy moves, you suck at this game and are an embarrassment to mafia.

Hey at least you getting hanged will allow you to make more dupe accounts since all of your other ones are getting banned.

I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the most effective mafia players in the world brother. I'm as charming as Hitler and Jim Jones. I'm a lion in this jungle you call mafia brother. Praise be to allah

Archived