The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Congrats

I m still waiting for a goalie win

Not sure if Mason will Start tonight After the last game. Lindback will Also get less Starts if Mike Smith keeps playing like he does right now.

My research has seem to paid off on Condon, hope others follow. Martinook is another one, scored his first NHL goal a night ago.

Very rewarding to get results with all the research that you put in.

I could probably do any February game that is not on a Friday or Saturday as long as I had enough notice. Minnesota would be my first choice.

I can do any game after the 14th of February

I'm in!

I'm only good for the Colombus game.

Maybe the Calgary game.

Our next step has got to be to vote, I can set it up in a new thread...with each game option and the ability to vote for multiple games. Everyone interested votes for the games they 'can' make and we will get the most people's fit as 'our game'. Good idea? So far we may already have a conflict for Tony Romo, as he is available only for the first two games, while some other guys only in the last half of the month..I am thinking last half is better for me too, but i will go to any game and move my schedule around. if enough interest in the 'poll' i will start a thread...

our options minus the laffs game:

Thurs 4th Feb, BLue Jackets

Sat 6th Feb, Flames

Mon 15 Feb, Wild

Thur, 18 Feb, Ducks

Sun, 21 Feb, Avs

Thurs, 25 Feb, Sens

Sun 28 Feb, Sharks

Our next step has got to be to vote, I can set it up in a new thread...with each game option and the ability to vote for multiple games. Everyone interested votes for the games they 'can' make and we will get the most people's fit as 'our game'. Good idea? So far we may already have a conflict for Tony Romo, as he is available only for the first two games, while some other guys only in the last half of the month..I am thinking last half is better for me too, but i will go to any game and move my schedule around. if enough interest in the 'poll' i will start a thread...

our options minus the laffs game:

Thurs 4th Feb, BLue Jackets

Sat 6th Feb, Flames

Mon 15 Feb, Wild

Thur, 18 Feb, Ducks

Sun, 21 Feb, Avs

Thurs, 25 Feb, Sens

Sun 28 Feb, Sharks

I would recuse myself from a vote because I'm available anytime.

I don't think we will reach consensus without a click all that apply to you vote, even if you have to click every one. Once we put in things like "the wild are a snore to watch" then we are excluding by individual taste, in which case I don't want to see anything but the wild or the flames. I will go to any game that the most people can get to however, but if we are boiling it to personal taste, I have two games I would go see.

I am guessing now though that the majority don't liike the vote idea, so I won't bother.

*i should add that the ducks were the last team i saw play in vancouver and the canucks didn't bother showing up...horrible game by any fans standards, so i am biased against them.

:shock: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nhl/3475/matt-Irwin

Matt Irwin clears waivers in Boston > Not our best moment. We're going to support and stick with Matt. We believe he will be back!

He showed potential to be a sleeper fantasy player with his PP time and offensive production. Surprised to see him in the minors right now but I am sure he will be back in the NHL this season.

Perreault 1 A 1 PPA +1 9 Pts

Ehlers 1 A +1 2 Pims 7 Pts

Chiarot 4 Pims +1 6 Pts

22 Points from 3 Guys so far ...not to bad

Ehlers and Perreault looking strong with Mark Scheifele ...to sad that i have moved him once for CoHo and Ehrhoff ..well at this times both Players were strong ...nothing left from them tough

Mason wont Play tonight

Legwand , Weber, Atkinson and Gorges in Action right now ...only Gorges collected 2 Pims so far

still waiting for Points from Mark Weber and Dave Legwand

Also in Action tonight ... Jussi Jokinen , Michael Raffl , Brandon Manning and P.E. Bellemare

hope Michael and Brandon will finally add some Scorerpoints Tonight

Rumours out of Toronto are that the Leafs have made a move to help the thin blueline.

With Brodie out, Donovan a regular scratch, and Elliott getting spot duty, the Leafs were icing 4/5 D, so are pleased to add a bit of depth.

A disappointing start - with our Captain, 1D and backup out to injury - and many of our guys off to slow starts, but it's early and we're optimistic that the rest of our lineup can step up and get us out of the (familiar) territory at the bottom of the standings.

Archived