The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Hey... if Grigorenko, Etem, Tinordi, Virtanen, Matteau, and Raanta start getting some regular playing time.... watch out!

I've had good results from Garrison, Foligno, Boyle, Callahan, and Ristolainen so far but haven't been getting any points from Rask yet, and have slow starts from Sequin, Sharp, Kuznetsov, among others. Once we start rolling.... we will be right there.

Bubble team my ass, Surfer.

Meh, probably made that projection too fast? :rolleyes:

The East just looked pretty wide open. No disrespect intended.

Can relate tm...just not to the 2nd place part lol.

But nvmd Surfer. He may think his club will make the playoffs (my money would be on the nay), but hypothetically, let's say the Oil do. I like their chances even less at that point. Dealt Smith (a Predator), DeKeyser (RedWing), Stastny...

Perhaps Pekka will score a goal or two....

Our goal is to make the play off's. We think we have backed that up. We spent draft picks and committed contracts to get us legit roster bodies. We have good goaltending & solid D. Coinciding with any youth movement which might also be taking place. Even then, when we engaged in what we openly called trash talking; we readily admitted we would need a few bounces and to stay healthy...

We're not under any illusions. Justin Faulk is not likely to win a Conn Smyth this year. We know, but thanks all the same for clarifying that!

We do think Faulk has an honest crack at winning Norris trophies and is just 23. To us that's a player to build around. We also know we gave up Craig Smith and who he is. But that gave us cap space we did not have. Within seconds we had an offer in to Michael Frolik who we were going to lose. We'll take that trade off. We'll miss Stastny. Alex Chiasson, Jeff Skinner & Kerby Rychel are all young forwards who could score 20 or 30 goals in this league. We know who we are. We have a plan to get where we want.

Activation: The Washington Capitals activate Justin Fontaine and place him on the NHL roster. The spot will be made available by a pending trade.

Updated Lineup:

Kane - Turris - Silfverberg

Kreider - Gagner - Duclair

Fontaine - Cogliano - Connolly

Klinkhammer - Copp - Thorburn

Peluso

Assignment: Nashville assigns Joonas Donskoi down to Kansas City.

Call Up: Nashville calls up Shane Prince.

Updated depth chart

Jagr - Barkov - Hornqvist

Kucherov - Bolland - Vrbata

Korpikoski - Holland - Plotnikov

Deslauriers - Kelly - Doan

Prince - Rinaldo

Kulikov - Phaneuf

Nesterov - Vatanen

Nemeth - Guenin

Olsen

Miller

Hammond