The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Kevin Bieksa to ANA

Would prefer to keep the 23rd pick in this scenario.

Markstrom, Bieksa, Jensen and Cederholm for 9th overall sound fair?

No way do we get their top 10 pick this year. But could you imagine... We'd get our future 1C or 1D...

Shinkaruk - Barzal - Virtanen

Baertschi - Horvat - Kassian

Kenins - McCann - Vey

Gaunce - Cassels - Grenier

Edler - Tanev

Hutton - Clendenning

Kylington - Weber

Subban - Corrado

Lack

Demko

*Drools*

It would mean sucking ass next year and selling a few more assets to complete the rebuild.

Barzal would be another Horvat. Go for Werenski.

Barzal would be another Horvat. Go for Werenski.

Not sure the C depth is there next year and we need 1 of each, that's my rationale. Also, wouldn't say no to another Horvat, if he doesn't score 50 points next season, he will the year after.

Not sure the C depth is there next year and we need 1 of each, that's my rationale. Also, wouldn't say no to another Horvat, if he doesn't score 50 points next season, he will the year after.

I'd still take Werenski. We haven't had an elite d-man for a while if ever. Werenski could be one.

Les #Canucks échangeront assurément Kevin Bieksa aujourd'hui. Boston, San Jose et trois autres équipes sont intéressés. #PassionHockey

Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

The #Canucks will certainly Exchange Kevin Bieksa today. Boston, San Jose and three other teams are interested. #PassionHockey

Glad to know we have a GM who is willing to make the bold moves in order to make this team better.

Bieksa to the Sharks will be great considering how many times we'll get to score on him, granted he doesn't rough up our kids too many times.

I'd love to go for their high pick, but think it'll be for a later on.

Glad to know we have a GM who is willing to make the bold moves in order to make this team better.

Bieksa to the Sharks will be great considering how many times we'll get to score on him, granted he doesn't rough up our kids too many times.

I'd love to go for their high pick, but think it'll be for a later on.

Apparently VAN offered SJ Bieksa, Markstrom, and 23rd for 9th.

I'm running out of posts.

Could it be Bieksa and Miller to SJS? :shock:

$10.6M cap space just opened up

I've tried to accept that Miller is staying but this just makes too much sense. Not just from our point of view but from theirs, well sort of, if they're interested in Bieksa and want a leadership transplant. A second and a third (and the cap space) are enough of a return if it means we don't have to give away young talent in goal.

Archived