The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Kevin Bieksa to ANA

I'm thinking Bieksa + Lack to SJS for 9th overall and 39th overall.

I get it, your Ari Gold the super agent. Of course you'd want more hahaha.

But even Ari had his limits trying to get Vince to do Aquaman 2.

Don't let GM Doug Wilson become the head of Universal Studios.

Realistic fair value is Bieksa for 2nd or even 3rd. Love and appreciate what this man did for our organization but he has regressed.

I'd be happy w. A 2 nd or 3rd. But this is DW were dealing with who gave us Ehrhoff for patrik white so we never know !!!

My hopeful Canucks traded by end of the day :

Lack

Bieksa

Jensen

Corrado

Stanton

1 of Higgins or Hansen

Realistic fair value is Bieksa for 2nd or even 3rd. Love and appreciate what this man did for our organization but he has regressed.

I'd be happy w. A 2 nd or 3rd. But this is DW were dealing with who gave us Ehrhoff for patrik white so we never know !!!

My hopeful Canucks traded by end of the day :

Lack

Bieksa

Jensen

Corrado

Stanton

1 of Higgins or Hansen

I cant see this happening in a day. It would be more realistic throughout the off season.

This is starting to feel like the days linden and Bure got traded... This sucks :-(

No where near those levels of sadness.

Bieksa was never anything more than a 3rd/4th defenceman his entire career given the depth we had while he was in his prime. It's time to move on, and I'm excited for the change.

This is coming from a fan of the team for the last 27 years.

No where near those levels of sadness.

Bieksa was never anything more than a 3rd/4th defenceman his entire career given the depth we had while he was in his prime. It's time to move on, and I'm excited for the change.

This is coming from a fan of the team for the last 27 years.

Oh yeah I forgot... You're the authority of how big a fan I am of certain players! Seriously man... Try for some Better comments alright?

This is starting to feel like the days linden and Bure got traded... This sucks :-(

not quite ... this is a good thing...time for the vets to go and change the team... lack not being a vet but sadly... its a money business...

Archived