The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

53 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Couldn't remember. Looking forward to seeing him this year anyway. IIRC he had to go back to school before the young stars tourney, right ?

Yep. 

Boeser was one of the few standouts last year at the camp. Other than Virtanen looking he had one too many cheeseburgers and Demko looking like he was high :lol:

Edited by Odd.
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Pears said:

If we make the playoffs what are the chances we sign Boeser and bring him up after his season ends?

I doubt we would sign him just to have him play in the playoffs or end of the regular season. It would be interesting, but potentially harmful to his development.  If Utica is in playoff contention, maybe we send him there?

3 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Shush. Just saying- between him, Bo, and Virtanen the Canucks are going to have some big, athletic boys in a few years time.

I dont judge. Everyone has a type WSM. I like em small and quick.  Benning clearly has a thing for blonds with medium flow.

Edited by Gooseberries
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

I dont judge. Everyone has a type WSM. I like em small and quick.  Benning clearly has a thing for blonds with medium flow.

Don't sell Boeser short, that flow is top notch. Easily the best in the organization with Granlund and Markstrom not far behind. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Don't sell Boeser short, that flow is top notch. Easily the best in the organization with Granlund and Markstrom not far behind. 

I had that feeling for Shinkaruk. Was absolutely torn when he got traded. Hopefully Shinky becomes a top line forward for Calgary. Miss that dude ;(