The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

23 minutes ago, Cowardrobertford said:

Adding to my post on the top, how many times have we tried and pencil in our prized prospects, whom now we have chased out of Vancouver, have actually paned out. 

Well considering we're actually having prospects finding their way into the lineup, unlike times before, I'd say there's a better chance of things happening and there's actually evidence to prove it.

We're not penciling in a 5 foot 9 center or a center who plays junior like a "chess game" (who cares how he plays in the leagues above junior right?). We're partially penciling in players who are actually here already.

Edited by The Lock

On June 26, 2015 at 6:46:26 PM, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

yaay another 3rd line guy. Thank you Benning, keep filling this team up with 3rd line guys. Thank you benning freaking thank you!

Years from now we will be saying " we could of had Travis Konecy"

Hi Desi:P

On June 26, 2015 at 6:46:00 PM, BlackOut said:

Wtf next Patrick white

On June 26, 2015 at 6:46:26 PM, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

yaay another 3rd line guy. Thank you Benning, keep filling this team up with 3rd line guys. Thank you benning freaking thank you!

Years from now we will be saying " we could of had Travis Konecy"

You're a trash fan. Why do you even follow a team if everything they do makes you unhappy? 

On June 26, 2015 at 7:55:57 PM, JamesB said:

I do not understand this pick. Most credible mock drafts have him below 23. In other words he was not the BPA as far as most credible analysis is concerned.

The Canucks need to get bigger and faster and they help on D. Boeser is neither big nor fast and is a forward. He has no connection to Vancouver or Canada and will take a long time to develop. And maybe he doesn't even sign with the Canucks and becomes a free agent as sometimes happens with U.S. college players.

I would have preferred Juulsen.

Hard to see WTF Benning is doing.

This thread is gold

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BanTSN said:

SOOOOO... What?

You planning the parade?  This kid is eons away.

I've watched like 80% of his games so far this season.

He is a great prospect. Probably our best prospect with both McCann and Virtanen graduating,

Just now, WTG said:

I've watched like 80% of his games so far this season.

He is a great prospect. Probably our best prospect with both McCann and Virtanen graduating,

That's nice, but we should have picked a defenseman.  Benning has some hard work to do now to pick up the slack.

Just now, BanTSN said:

That's nice, but we should have picked a defenseman.  Benning has some hard work to do now to pick up the slack.

Meh, only low potential defenseman were available.

Boeser was the best pick available IMO. Picking for position is stupid anyway.