The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

We should at least start to try to get a consensus going. We can't have a situation like the last two games where we use the 1st round lynch on a good player for no substantial reason. I don't know how serious the votes for 112 and toews are but they shouldn't be options right now.

I was serious when I said I was getting mafia vibes form Baer btw. He got very defensive very fast which was different than last game. I went back to look at last game's first round and look what I found (He was tp last game):

Vote Baer

vote: #Nucks

No, you're getting mugged!

I think Baer is mafia

Vote: Baer

You couldn't be more wrong but w/e

Too be continued...

This game:

Just got caught up!

Not to sure why but this post caught my suspicion.

Baer also seems a little all over the place.
He was last round though and was with the TP.

I'm getting strong mafia vibes from Baer.

Unvote; Vote Baer

I voted and then unvoted? That's all over the place? I guess I could just not do anything and get GKd.

Nobody's really saying anything except just voting for poor reason and seeing if it sticks.

Unvote;Vote BOH

vote Virt

Pretty suspicious since he's throwing out votes with no real evidence. Methinks he's trying to start a bandwagon so he can get some TP cleared off early. There's no hard evidence go vote for anybody else at this point, but I could change my vote. The difficulty of the first round is that.

Well my defense was 3 sentences, aside for my reasoning to vote. Virt voted for me cause of "vibes". To me he's trying to start a bandwagon and it's working. Otherwise I have no reason to be suspicious of anybody.

Especially with Virt getting votes almost instantly he's probably trying to divert attention away from himself. It should be known from last game I like to be active in games.

You have a good point, though. My response would be; if you were TP and had votes against you, would you not defend yourself? Just my opinion.

Anyways I'm working so I can only check back every now and then today.

Although this situation appears similar to last game's, Baer's responses are significantly different. He is very defensive this time around where's as last game he pretty much just brushed off the accusations/votes like they didn't really matter.

I strongly recommend people vote Baer.

Vote Count - Round : 1

Dral (4) - Nail3738, JohnLocke, Dral, Time Lord

King Heffy (1) - Buddhas Hand

BaerOxHitman (4) - Beluga Whale, Virtanen87, Aladeen, Kakanucks

Kakanucks (3) - Intoewsables, HashtagNucks, King Heffy

Virtanen87 (1) - BaerOxHitman

Intoewsables (1) - thejazz97

thejazz97 (1) - 112

112 (1) - Horvat

No Vote (9) - Master Radishes, GFY, Fox Mulder, Mikeyboy, Bassi, Baka, Zfetch, Il Duce, Captain Aerosex

REMINDER TO ALL SPECIALS/PLAYERS WITH ROLES: ACTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 9:45PM!

Vote Count - Round : 1

Dral (3) - Nail3738, JohnLocke, Dral

King Heffy (1) - Buddhas Hand

BaerOxHitman (4) - Beluga Whale, Virtanen87, Aladeen, Kakanucks

Kakanucks (3) - Intoewsables, HashtagNucks, King Heffy

Virtanen87 (1) - BaerOxHitman

Intoewsables (1) - thejazz97

thejazz97 (1) - 112

112 (1) - Horvat

No Vote (10) - Master Radishes, GFY, Fox Mulder, Mikeyboy, Bassi, Timelord, Baka, Zfetch, Il Duce, Captain Aerosex

REMINDER TO ALL SPECIALS/PLAYERS WITH ROLES: ACTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 9:45PM!

TL has his vote on 112 btw.

Unvote 112.

Vote Dral. I feel like we'll get quite a bit of information by lynching him.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Baer lynch either.

But I 'm not sure if would agree with lynching Kakanucks just yet

my 1st thought after reading this, if dral is tp we lose a real key player...

Archived