The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

Listen carefully I will try and make it simple for you , I do not lie.

I am TP.

Kinda wondering how you got your reputation as a gun mafia player.

He's good at calling lots of people out, then some of those people fold under pressure like little children...

Unvote 112.

Vote Dral. I feel like we'll get quite a bit of information by lynching him.

Wouldn't be opposed to a Baer lynch either.

But I 'm not sure if would agree with lynching Kakanucks just yet

Too funny - generally you don't get a lot of info voting for some one who votes for themselves because it makes it easy for the mafia...

Vig kill this noob. Also anyone who doesn't vote for myself, BOH or kakanucks

unvote vote BOH

Just caught up on the thread. I like the write up on BOH, not bad for a first round analysis.

Not sure about Dral, just because he didn't say gg tp gonna lose doesn't mean he's automatically mafia.

I don't know how trustworthy BH is supposed to be, but from all previous games I can remember, he's never lied.

I'm not completely in doubt, so toews gets a pass this round.

Aladeen and virt's love fest is creepy and suspicious, and should be watched carefully. Watched from outside their bedroom window with a bowl of popcorn and some binoculars.

vote the face of BOH

Too funny - generally you don't get a lot of info voting for some one who votes for themselves because it makes it easy for the mafia...

Vig kill this noob. Also anyone who doesn't vote for myself, BOH or kakanucks

unvote vote BOH

Pretty weak argument from Dral tbh, but I know this type of defense from him well enough to know that it means he's probably TP.

I really hope I'm not wrong when I unvote, Vote Baer.

I'm actually curious, TL, what kind of info would you get from lynching me? There's apparently quite a bit to be had... maybe you could share with the rest of the class...

If you came up mafia, there's a few people who look like TP for getting the bandwagon started on you. There would also be people who look suspicious, like King Heffy who voted for Baer quickly after you were called out for not using your catch phrase. There would be a lot of mafia in the Baer vote.

If you came up TP, it would make people who voted for you with no reason look suspicious, as well as put heat on Baer since it would seem that his teammates were trying to save him.

But anyways, I would rather lynch someone who I think is more likely to be mafia like Baer

I'm actually curious, TL, what kind of info would you get from lynching me? There's apparently quite a bit to be had... maybe you could share with the rest of the class...

Lol I didn't like that post either. Reasoning for the vote was very weak and this was right after I had brought forward all the evidence against Baer which tells me he may have been wanting to avoid that bandwagon for some reason.

Archived