The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

thejazz97 (3) - Captain Aerosex, Baka, Time Lord

somebody correct me if im wrong please, but if jazz gets lynched we could fast track the game a bit

depending on what faction jazz is upon lynching would reveal the likely faction of his voters

if he ends up tp, they could either be tp just blind firing which would be likely but not likely the case for all 3, or they are all mafia and are targeting jazz

if jazz is mafia we can then confirm one or two or even 3 of these players are not mafia...

LOL mafia doean't work like that

LOL mafia doean't work like that

my point is if jazz ended up being mafia we can rule the voters out as mafia, pretty simple, i highly doubt they would lynch thier own player although, that doesnt sound to ad of a mafia tactic lmao nvm

I might not be very smart but i can lift heaving things !

I am also smart enough to know that you talk so much crap at times it's hard to trust you in any game

Lel. The only time I'm known for talking crap is when I try to save myself from lynch by claiming a role or something.

The fact I haven't claimed a role by now should be the tell-all sign that I'm not mafia.

Lel. The only time I'm known for talking crap is when I try to save myself from lynch by claiming a role or something.

The fact I haven't claimed a role by now should be the tell-all sign that I'm not mafia.

I too live in a fantasy world where donuts rain from the sky

Zfetch (6) - Virtanen, Gbassi, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, BH, GFY

Minimum of 3 mafia.

BH most suspect with BW trailing right behind.

Unvote; Vote TheJazz
There's actually chance he's mafia versus lynching me, so might as well.

Zfetch (6) - Virtanen, Gbassi, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, BH, GFY

BH most suspect with BW trailing right behind.

You really are full of .........

If you were really TP you would not claim that someone who is known for telling the truth and has stated many times he is TP, is mafia.

I might as well say this now since I (most likely) have nothing to lose. I'm the sheriff who contacted BW. Except I'm almost certainly the paranoid sheriff.

So I hope the other sheriff(s) contact me and we can sort out our information, seeing how we've all had 2 investigations.

Vote Count - Round : 2 One one two (1) - 112 Dral (3) - Master Radishes, Mikeyboy44, King Heffy GFY (1) - JohnLocke JohnLocke (2) - Kakanucks, Dral thejazz97 (5) - Captain Aerosex, Baka, Time Lord, Horvat, Zfetch Virtanen87 (1) - Nail3738 Zfetch (6) - Virtanen, Gbassi, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, Buddhas Hand, Go Faulk Yourself No Vote (5) - thejazz97, Intoewsables, Fox Mulder, HashtagNucks, Il Duce SPECIALS/ROLES NEED TO COMPLETE THEIR ACTIONS BEFORE 9:45PM!!!!

Archived