The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

I guess I set the bar too high. She was telling me how she wishes you were as good as I.

At math? Football?

Not being a bisexual stoner who growing up wanted nothing more than to be the first and greatest harmonica-ist that heavy metal has ever seen?

There's a lot of things they wish I was good at help me narrow down the list homie lol haha

To everyone who thinks I'm mafia, I'd like to say to read through my posts and reconsider. Because I think I'm gonna get vig killed tonight like last game where i was tp. Apparently I'm suspicious when I'm tp. Don't be the WOAT vig. The mafia are laughing that all of y'all are on me.

JL will probably say he's tp now because he voted GFY last round but I don't believe he had the incredible insight to figure out that it was a setup when everyone else knew it could easily have just been a Doc save. I'm still standing on my belief that JL is mafia.

Is it really incredible insight? Look at these posts after first nightfall. I assure you I'm not the only one that thought he was mafia.

Do not let the gfy kill attempt fool you. If there's a nurse it can easily be a set up.

Round 1 is an odd number. Easy set up indeed.

Or if the mafia are in contact with the Lackey!

Actually that is a good point. I would advise specials to just wait for a spokesperson for now.

Want more?

DO NOT CONTACT GFY

According to the op theres a mafia nurse as well. Doesnt help your case

Then there is zero reason the TP specials should be contacting GFY at this point!

Totally. The mafia puts a kill on GFY and by happy coincidence the Doc saves him....I think not.

Basically the way I see it GFY is now null. He can be the king pin. So investigation wouldnt confirm anything. The only way we confirm is if investigation comes up mafia or his death. At this point we may as well move on to something else.

Here's where I gave my opinion on it in the first round.

This. I wouldn't trust him. First round doctor save is too suspicious.

Here's my continued opinion on him in the second round:

Why not? It seems we have all agreed that it was suspicious as heck. Why are we letting him off easily?

Vote gfy

And now we are here...

I've been after GFY ever since after the first nightfall. If we were both mafia, why would I be doing this for 3 rounds now? If he turns out TP, then this looks really bad on me, but I doubt he is TP after that info BW posted.

Killing me would be a big mistake.

Vote Count - Round : 3

Dral (2) - Nail3738, Master Radishes

GFY (10) - Beluga Whale, John Locke, King Heffy, Virtanen87, Captain Aerosex, Timelord, Mikeyboy44, Kakanucks, Buddhas Hand, Intoewsables

No Vote (9) - Dral, GFY, Horvat, Fox Mulder, Aladeen, G_bassi, Baka, Il Duce, 112

Fox Mulder and Il Duce need to submit votes this round or they will be godkilled!

Archived