The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks hard copy tickets

WalkWithElias

I don't own or in fact wish to have a smart phone or any cell phone. I certainly don't want to buy one just for the Canucks. As to the manage my account tickey printing or e-mailing, frankly I'm not comfortable with the service. Some times it's refused to print and then when you go back and try again it tells you the tickets been allocated already. Plus if it's one ticket maybe but I have to do multiable. If the tickets were transmitted in Morse Code I'd be great at that :lol: but smart phones and computers....not my thing

I am the same. I do have a smartphone, but got rid of my data plan and just use it as a phone. I have 6 seats. I do sell some, but otherwise if i printing all my tickets that's 270 tickets. My home printer would take a couple ink refills.

I just picked up this years booklets, they are bare-bones. My Calgary package arrived. They send a tin box looks nice. Black cards are the tickets. Hopefully next year if the Canucks dont print tickets they do something like this too.

I am impressed with that ticket exchange/upgrade option they added this year. Traded my 6 Tampa tickets, for 2 Pittsburgh, 2 Montreal, and 2 Edmonton.

I am impressed with that ticket exchange/upgrade option they added this year. Traded my 6 Tampa tickets, for 2 Pittsburgh, 2 Montreal, and 2 Edmonton.

i like the ticket exchange this yr too... can do it online and not wait for agent to say whats available.. though there are non alcohol areas which were not shown when u exchange tickets. i exchange my 4 montreal and 4 tampa tickets for 8 leafs tickets

I am the same. I do have a smartphone, but got rid of my data plan and just use it as a phone. I have 6 seats. I do sell some, but otherwise if i printing all my tickets that's 270 tickets. My home printer would take a couple ink refills.

I just picked up this years booklets, they are bare-bones. My Calgary package arrived. They send a tin box looks nice. Black cards are the tickets. Hopefully next year if the Canucks dont print tickets they do something like this too.

Their concept of cost cutting is .....cut their cost and pass them on to the customer. Pretty petty IMO

What kinds of prices do you see? My ice pack exchange don't start until Thurs. I assume their asking a ton for Toronto?

Maybe it's just me but I've found the ticket exchange to not be very good this year. Seems like there's lots of bugs and not much inventory. There's basically no upper bowl anywhere, just lower bowl. Upgrades are expensive.

What kinds of prices do you see? My ice pack exchange don't start until Thurs. I assume their asking a ton for Toronto?

exchange prices are same as your season tickets prices.. the dynamic pricing are for public sale..

not much toronto tickets, pretty much everyone exchanging for that game..

Anyone able to print tickets yet???

One of the emails said on the 14th.

So I can exchange a reg game for another reg game only (prem+ for another prem+) ?

Thanks

Yeah. I found it to work nicely online. But for your turn I think all the really good games will be cleaned out.

I wasn't able to find any decent seats for Toronto in upper bowl 2. Pitt...Montreal...I think I took the last pair available in upper bowl 2. Edmonton and Calgary were both slim picking too.

One of the emails said on the 14th.

Yeah. I found it to work nicely online. But for your turn I think all the really good games will be cleaned out.

I wasn't able to find any decent seats for Toronto in upper bowl 2. Pitt...Montreal...I think I took the last pair available in upper bowl 2. Edmonton and Calgary were both slim picking too.

That's should be fine. Might try to trade some regular games for themed 20in20 games. Maybe see what I can trade my Tampa prem+ ones for.

Thanks

That's should be fine. Might try to trade some regular games for themed 20in20 games. Maybe see what I can trade my Tampa prem+ ones for.

Thanks

Oh yeah poke around for sure. One of my buddies traded a bunch of his regular games. He was able to move to a better section and down 4 rows. For free.

Hi, I heard on the radio that single game tickets will be available on Sept 14th. Is anyone that is a full/half/ice pack have access to buy them yet? I thought they were available to us before the general public?

Thanks

They sent an email. Starts tomorrow morning

anyone got charges extras... i exchanged 3 games and got charged on all 3... should have been only 1.. the other 2 were exchange for similar section and price..

Yeah. If you are on installments they are suppose to figure it all out and your sept payment will be reduced.

I talked to my rep. He said some technicality is causing this if you are on a payment plan, because technically you haven't paid for the full amount of the tickets your trading. If you are paid in full I would call in.

anyone got charges extras... i exchanged 3 games and got charged on all 3... should have been only 1.. the other 2 were exchange for similar section and price..

I was able to find some $155 lower bowl seats to upgrade from my $88 value one. I was prompted to enter a credit card. Were you trading value for value?

I was able to find some $155 lower bowl seats to upgrade from my $88 value one. I was prompted to enter a credit card. Were you trading value for value?

i traded 2 games for same value and upgrade another.. i called and they said the same thing BCNeil mention.. lets see what my invoice is for sept..

Yeah. If you are on installments they are suppose to figure it all out and your sept payment will be reduced.

I talked to my rep. He said some technicality is causing this if you are on a payment plan, because technically you haven't paid for the full amount of the tickets your trading. If you are paid in full I would call in.

Just curious if anyone took the offer to waive the service fees for single game tickets instead of ticket exchanges. I'm wondering how it's waived? Do you get a different pre-sale code?

Thanks

i dont know anyone took that offer.. ticket exchanges is way better than the service fees waive.. lol

Archived