The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Edmonton 2 vs. Vancouver 3 | Pre-season | Oct. 03, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

He hasn't, but he has potential to be a top 4. He would be claimed. Hutton will be first call up

Also agree about Hey, but I'm also a huge Supporter so I'm bias

Yup I agree about Corrado, he does have top 4 potential AND he would get claimed that's the only reason why Hutton is probably gonna get sent down. I'm hopin he doesn't though.

thought Sutter fit well with the Sedins, Mccann didn't do enough to win a spot over the poster boy Vey, but Virtanen will get his 9 games because that's Benning's guy and yes Sbisa will make sure we miss the playoffs. The guy is a turn over machine. Hutton will be sent down

We had Sbisa last season and made the playoffs champ, stop being so butthurt about the fact that Bo Sang is worse than Sbisa.

Virtanen didn't prove as much this game, but imo he proved much more than Cracknell. What's better for your club going forward, a 19 year old versatile forward, or a 30 year old. You know what you're gonna get either way, but 11 years is the difference.

From what I saw, Virtanen played pretty good. He didn't have a lot of offensive options with Cracknell and Prust on his wings either. He was trying to create some chances and he did a decent job of it. I liked what he showed tonight.

From what I saw, Virtanen played pretty good. He didn't have a lot of offensive options with Cracknell and Prust on his wings either. He was trying to create some chances and he did a decent job of it. I liked what he showed tonight.

Agreed.

On that line, there isn't a ton he was going to be able to do offensively. I think tonight's game might have been WD seeing how Virt plays in a 4th line role.

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - SUTTER

BAERTSCHI - HORVAT - VIRTANEN

BURROWS - McCANN - HANSEN

PRUST - CRACKNELL - DORSETT

Vey

EDLER - TANEV

HAMHUIS - BARTKOWSKI

SBISA - HUTTON

Weber

MILLER

MARKSTROM

Higgins (+)

Corrado or Weber?

Yes i do care. Why did it get deleted when it was started 1 hour before this one?

I think the guy with 81,552 posts cares

Duncan, you've probably figured this out by now, but just in case ...

You can't win this one. it doesn't matter if you do, or don't, have a valid point.

VC is probably the most valuable poster on this forum. He does a lot of work. He does it quickly. Some people on here live for the day they'll get info on a signing onto the forum before VC.

He does it well. While I don't read everything, i can't remember a case where he's gotten in arguments or insulted other posters.

On those days where CDC seems more frustrating than it is worth-and it can be a frustrating place-I keep coming back largely because this place is a great one for getting quick information about signings, trades and other things. VC provides quite a bit of that information.

I haven't looked to see whether you have a point. You might be a good guy. Realistically, it will be hard to find people on CDC who would be unhappy with a VC thread.

Vrbata would like a job please. Are we gonna waive our best scorer?

Forgot Vrbata.

D. SEDIN - H. SEDIN - SUTTER

BAERTSCHI - HORVAT - VRBATA

BURROWS - McCANN - VIRTANEN

PRUST - CRACKNELL - DORSETT

Vey

EDLER - TANEV

HAMHUIS - BARTKOWSKI

SBISA - HUTTON

Weber

MILLER

MARKSTROM

Higgins (+)

Something has to give soon. If the Canucks are keeping McCann and Virtanen and Hutton, some heads are roling. Both Vey and Corrado have had relatively mediocre camps while Higgins is injured. Most likely going to be Vey on the team and Cracknell sent down. I'd rather have Cracknell's game. Perfect 4th line.

Burrows or Hansen?

Hutton or Corrado?

Higgins or Cracknell?

McCann or Vey?

Archived