The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dustin Brown transmogrifies into a Ram!

Good hit. I see Sharks fanboys calling for a suspension, but that seems like he drove through the body mostly. Maybe a tiny bit high, but not enough to warrant a suspension IMO.

EDIT: After re-looking at it, the hit was a bit late, so that might push him into suspension territory.

Also, transmogrification is the way to go these days. I would be surprised to see the Sedins turn into dolphins soon.

Good hit. I see Sharks fanboys calling for a suspension, but that seems like he drove through the body mostly. Maybe a tiny bit high, but not enough to warrant a suspension IMO.

Also, transmogrification is the way to go these days. I would be surprised to see the Sedins turn into dolphins soon.

Uh good hit ? seriously LMAO ! Leaving your feet to target the head is not and never will be a clean hit he doesnt even have the puck FFS

aug08_glue2.gif

Good hit? How much weed did you smoke tonight?

Brown clearly leaves his feet and launches himself at Couture's neck/head. Brown pulls this $&!# way too often, I hope he gets suspended.

I don't know if I agree that it's a good hit, but I do agree transmogrification is the way to go these days.

giphy.gif

Uh good hit ? seriously LMAO ! Leaving your feet to target the head is not and never will be a clean hit he doesnt even have the puck FFS

aug08_glue2.gif

I would have appreciated a more sensible way to oppose my opinion. That said, you make a good point that the hit was a bit late, I can grant that.

I would have appreciated a more sensible way to oppose my opinion. That said, you make a good point that the hit was a bit late, I can grant that.

That was a headbutt to the face with the top of his helmet. Surprised he has any teeth left.

Brown left his feet and targeted the head of a guy who didnt have the puck and just let go of another guys stick, sorry I apologize I am blown away that anyone could think this was a good hit in any fashion.

Archived