The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Putin scores 7 goals at his hockey-themed birthday party

Haikara

Putin is such a loser. A true Russian hillbilly. He is the star of the Kremlin Hockey League.

Personally I was impressed. He is 63. Most people dwindle into physical wastes by that age. Even those Alumni games the NHL holds a bunch of former stars who have really let themselves go and can barely skate.

Personally I was impressed. He is 63. Most people dwindle into physical wastes by that age. Even those Alumni games the NHL holds a bunch of former stars who have really let themselves go and can barely skate.

As much as I laugh at the absurdity of the competition, it's no small feat to be doing that at 63.

Putin's brilliant tbh.

And obviously he's not a loser if he scores 7 goals...

I hope that was sarcasm...

It was obvious that everyone was getting out of his way, the goalie included. Slava Fetisov looked embarrassed sitting beside him on the bench.

Can Harper even skate?

Yes. Harper grew up playing hockey, just like a lot of Canadian kids.

It was obvious that everyone was getting out of his way, the goalie included. Slava Fetisov looked embarrassed sitting beside him on the bench.

Well, yeah. The guy beside him was coasting so slowly on that one shot, and the goalie did the kind of move and then look up in disappointment dads do for their kids.

Still, Putin's got a half-decent shot at his age. His speed isn't all that good, but he's 63.

Yes. Harper grew up playing hockey, just like a lot of Canadian kids.

I bet he was an ankle skater with knocked knees, and he wore extra thick socks to keep his feet from freezing, because he rarely moved.

Basically this.. except the fact some of their cruise missiles landed in Iran lol?

One thing for certain something shady is going on in global affairs and I mean tin foil hat worthy..

It seems that report was false, just propaganda, basically CNN reported it citing 2 unnamed sources who couldn't corroborate the story. Russian Defense Forces have denied this story and RT has been asking CNN for proof but they've be silent. MSM is a propaganda tool and it's never showed more clearly than over the past few days.

Even if they did fall in the baron desert in Iran it's not a big deal, especially considering US bombs just fell on a Doctors without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan killing 10s of people and injury many more.

It seems that report was false, just propaganda, basically CNN reported it citing 2 unnamed sources who couldn't corroborate the story. Russian Defense Forces have denied this story and RT has been asking CNN for proof but they've be silent. MSM is a propaganda tool and it's never showed more clearly than over the past few days.

Even if they did fall in the baron desert in Iran it's not a big deal, especially considering US bombs just fell on a Doctors without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan killing 10s of people and injury many more.

You need to get your facts straight. It's Doctors without Arms and Legs. (Thanks to the good old US of A)

Archived