The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2015-16 GDT Signups

thejazz97

Do it. I don't even care at this point.

OK, since this is becoming a case of no GDT on GD, I'm going to go with this rule of thumb:  if, on the morning of the game there is no GDT posted, the first one up stays.  Because we're not really sticking to the program here and tracking people down is becoming work.   So if you happen to get up on game day and there is no thread posted, feel free to take it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On December 18, 2015 at 7:38 PM, debluvscanucks said:

No point in having this thread any longer, really.  I think it's time to go with first up stays.  Doesn't have to be fancy, just somewhere to get things rolling.

Unless someone's monitoring this it's serving no purpose. 

It got to the point where there wasn't anyone signing up anyway, and I had finals that were keeping me busy for few weeks, so I wasn't really able to monitor it properly.

My bad.

No worries....you tried.  We all get busy and it is appreciated that you did it at al!. 

People are waning off and losing interest.  So it just seems easier to have a first up stays deal until people are motivated to "prebook" again.  Happens...people get busy doing other things so whoever is here on GD and has time could throw one up.  Because some don't based on the fact that they haven't signed up...I'd hate to prevent them from doing so.

I'd be interested in doing more GDTs. I think people would be more inclined if the OP was updated at the begging of the month.

I can do Canucks vs Hurricanes on the 6th, and then a couple other games as the month goes on. Granted somebody may need to remind me once the time comes. Also, I'll be putting it in my calendar.

Cheers all. Leave this thread open ^_^

Archived