The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

8 hours ago, Silky mitts said:

Mitchell is unreal

Ben Simmons though is the next LeBron. Unreal passing and vision. If he develops a jumpshot look out. 

Would give Mitchell ROY though.

The Phantom of the process is a beast.

Sixers are so fun to watch once Fultz is up and running they can be nasty for years to come.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, lethunder said:

Ya but "lebron ain't clutch" 

His buzzer beater vs Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson and Hedo Turkgolu in the Orlando Magic days was pretty legendary too.

At his age to be carrying the team is pretty amazing with one all star (Kevin Love) and the rest bench and role players.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

His buzzer beater vs Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson and Hedo Turkgolu in the Orlando Magic days was pretty legendary too.

At his age to be carrying the team is pretty amazing with one all star (Kevin Love) and the rest bench and role players.

I can deal with people not saying he's better than mj (goat) but fools talking like he won't go down top 5 crack me up. 

People rarely appreciate greatness until its over. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Ben Simmons though is the next LeBron. Unreal passing and vision. If he develops a jumpshot look out. 

Sixers are so fun to watch once Fultz is up and running they can be nasty for years to come.

No man LBJ is a bit of a freak physically.  Simmons ain't as strong and powerful like Lebron.

7 minutes ago, lethunder said:

I can deal with people not saying he's better than mj (goat) but fools talking like he won't go down top 5 crack me up. 

People rarely appreciate greatness until its over. 

Only idiots say that , everyone knows he’s already a top five player all time. And I ain’t even a James fan just recognize greatness.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Ya Simmons with a jumper would be unstoppable, Mitchell has a veteran like poise to him already, stays calm and cool.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JV77 said:

No man LBJ is a bit of a freak physically.  Simmons ain't as strong and powerful like Lebron.

Yeah but Lebron built himself up. He wasn't jacked in his rookie season like he is now. Simmons will get stronger, like LBJ did. The thing with Lebron is, he is unstoppable around the paint.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Yeah but Lebron built himself up. He wasn't jacked in his rookie season like he is now. Simmons will get stronger, like LBJ did. The thing with Lebron is, he is unstoppable around the paint.

Lebron is unstoppable period.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

Chip, where you been!

I agree with you, Mitchell should win ROY and Simmons will be the next Lebron. Simmons and Joel about to go on a rampage soon. $&!# they might even make the Finals this year.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Lebron is unstoppable period.

He's imroved on that jumper and really consistent with it. Similar to Kobe, getting older and becoming a better shooter. I remember when he used to miss free throws, now those are automatic for him.

Edited by J-23
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, J-23 said:

Chip, where you been!

I agree with you, Mitchell should win ROY and Simmons will be the next Lebron. Simmons and Joel about to go on a rampage soon. $&!# they might even make the Finals this year.

I forgot this thread existed. Lol. Been so preoccupied with the Eagles and NFL stuff. Draft day is starting tonight.

Been in an NFL coma. :P

NHL playoffs, Champions league and World Cup on deck. My head's spinning trying to keep track of all the sports and what's been going on. 

We are covered until July. Then we have free agency again and where will LeBron take his talents.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Van40 said:

But Pacers shouldn't even have had possession since Young knocked the ball out of Lebron's hands. 

Yeah saw that too. Not 100% on that play, the ball looked like it was still in to me when Young poked it loose. I may me wrong tho

30 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Yeah saw that too. Not 100% on that play, the ball looked like it was still in to me when Young poked it loose. I may me wrong tho

"The NBA's last-two-minutes report is out, and it says, indeed, that last night the Cavs should have retained the ball with 27.6 seconds to go (refs mistook who last touched it before it went out). And, indeed, LeBron's block on Oladipo with 5 seconds to go was actually a goaltend" 

Rachel Nichols tweeted that. Refs messed up twice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

The league said it was Cavs ball. 2 missed calls at the end.

14 hours ago, Van40 said:

The league said it was Cavs ball. 2 missed calls at the end.

15 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

"The NBA's last-two-minutes report is out, and it says, indeed, that last night the Cavs should have retained the ball with 27.6 seconds to go (refs mistook who last touched it before it went out). And, indeed, LeBron's block on Oladipo with 5 seconds to go was actually a goaltend" 

Rachel Nichols tweeted that. Refs messed up twice.

RIP, refs out here messing games up

On 4/26/2018 at 12:14 AM, J-23 said:

He's imroved on that jumper and really consistent with it. Similar to Kobe, getting older and becoming a better shooter. I remember when he used to miss free throws, now those are automatic for him.

His free-throws are definitely not automatic lol. They've improved but they're still one of his weaknesses.