The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

I wouldn't count GSW out of this though, they can change the game in a blink of an eye. Cleveland could be better on the line. Draymond Green is one hard working player but he makes me laugh when he gets pissed, he a funny guy.

Kyrie is a god. No god gifted talent there, just hours and hours of practice, and hard work from Kyrie to be the player he is now. To have the handles, finish and shot is just hours and hours in the gym. How can you hate this guy? The way he plays is unbelievable. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

The referees "missed" an obvious backcourt call.

45 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

The referees stole this game from the Warriors. Absolutely gutsy effort from Durant and co but it's tough to beat two teams in one night. Let's hope they finish it off at home now. 

What are you talking about? They didn't call 2 blatant flagrents on the golden team of the NBA. 

You werent talking $&!# when curry got 10 free throws in one quarter. 

Great game, hopefully they take game 5 and bring it back. 

32 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

What are you talking about? They didn't call 2 blatant flagrents on the golden team of the NBA. 

I assume you're talking about the 1st quarter of game 2, which is the same first quarter where the Warriors supposedly committed more fouls than the Cavaliers. Do you even watch the games? If you have, I can't see how you could possibly think that GSW hasn't been royally shafted early in the past two games. I'm surprised GSW stayed as composed as they did tonight, true sign of a team that's considerably matured throughout the adversity they've faced in the past few years. 

2 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

Lmao GS "fans" are crying even though the series 3-1. Jokes lol

"Cavs in 7."

Edit: Oops my CDC account got hacked.

Gotta love JR, he played well tonight as well. As a Raps and NBA fan I want to see this series go on. Who wants the NBA season to end on a sweep unless you a GSW fan. Also, this rivalry gets heated, loved it tonight, although reffing was a little suspect. Okay, reffing was horrific both sides. All in all, hope to see a similar, entertaining game Monday.

Edited by J-23

2 hours ago, TheHitman said:

I assume you're talking about the 1st quarter of game 2, which is the same first quarter where the Warriors supposedly committed more fouls than the Cavaliers. Do you even watch the games? If you have, I can't see how you could possibly think that GSW hasn't been royally shafted early in the past two games. I'm surprised GSW stayed as composed as they did tonight, true sign of a team that's considerably matured throughout the adversity they've faced in the past few years. 

The cavs got called for more fouls and had less free throws today, but yes the refs are trying to make them win. 

Keep crying, most of you warriors fans are bandwagon jumpers anyway. Weren't you guys like lakers fans 2 years ago?

the warriors are the golden child of the NBA the amount of bitching they do, I'm surprised they don't get more technicals every game. 

Edited by Sikhguy23
  • Upvote 1

That was an unbelievable game. Best game in the series. Cavs kept scoring and scoring and their defence was a brick wall for most of the night. They even broke the record for most points in the half. Kyrie was spectacular nailing shot after shot. Couple really nice runners, nailing clutch 3s and jump shots. Really want the Cavs take it to the distance. May be tough being in GS but they've done it before. Warriors really like to take it to the refs a lot. Green and Kerr especially.. wtf are you complaining about.. a foul's a foul. Move on lol. LeBron's own pass to himself off the glass for a jam was one of the plays of the game. Can't wait till next game. Series starting to get exciting again

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Sikhguy23 said:

The cavs got called for more fouls and had less free throws today, but yes the refs are trying to make them win. 

Keep crying, most of you warriors fans are bandwagon jumpers anyway. Weren't you guys like lakers fans 2 years ago?

the warriors are the golden child of the NBA the amount of bitching they do, I'm surprised they don't get more technicals every game. 

Look at the quarter by quarter statistics, the game was over by the time Golden State started getting any sort of calls. Also, would rather be a bandwagon Warriors fan than a lowlife Lebron fan like the guy who got kicked out tonight or the ones that burned his jerseys in the streets and then suddenly became Heat fans. You seem to forget that the Warriors spent years rebuilding their team and making smart moves to get to where they are now. The Cavaliers complain every single time they don't get a call, which you don't notice because they get most of their calls anyways. Also, what's with this golden child nonsense? Everyone knows the league has been pushing Lebron as their superstar for more than a decade now, stop acting like he's some sort of martyr for going up against good teams. Did you expect everyone to roll over, die, and just let him win? You've said before that you believe Lebron only needs a few more accolades to become the GOAT, but as soon as he gets some competition and has to prove himself you start getting aggressive for no reason whatsoever. Typical homer tendencies. 

• Upvote 2