The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

LBJ is better than KD. I'm not even that big of a fan of LBJ but it's stupid to say KD is better than LBJ (And I'm not saying this cause KD is a snake). Dwight need to go work on his own game and play with some heart, not saying this because of what he said, but he hasn't been the same since his time with Magic. 

On 2017-06-05 at 11:06 PM, TheHitman said:

Cavs play such a rudimentary style of basketball. Tyronn Lue needs to take control of the locker room. 

Take control? All the players know what's on the line, and most of them have been here before. They know what's at stake.

Pachulia is a moron. The dude just plays stupid, grabbing people, illegal screens, etc. $&!#, he was even bricking shots he was taking after the whistle. Dude pisses me off.  He probably got more fouls than points this series, probably the entire Playoffs.

Edited by J-23

5 hours ago, J-23 said:

Take control? All the players know what's on the line, and most of them have been here before. They know what's at stake.

Maybe Kyrie should've made a better play then. Also, the last possession gave Lebron no chance to move anywhere, terrible playset.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Choke job from the Cavs. Lue needs to be replaced.

Considering the Cavs won the Championship last year, I don't think the team deserves to have the word "choke" associated with them.

Sure they might get swept this year but they won last year which, if I were a Cavs fan, would make me happy for a very long time.

• Upvote 1