The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Divisonal All-Star Game Format

JV77

I think these 3 on 3 games just reeks of desperation from the NHL. Let's face it, the All Star game is a joke, and has been since the lockout. Nobody likes it, and the draft was a total failure. Why not just have the skills competition and can the game? 

I lost a lot of interest in the "All-Star" game when they moved from the SC champs playing the all-stars. My interest dropped even further when they introduced "each team has to have a representative". This pretty much kills is for me.

regards,                                                                                                                                                               G.

7 hours ago, HC20.0 said:

I think these 3 on 3 games just reeks of desperation from the NHL. Let's face it, the All Star game is a joke, and has been since the lockout. Nobody likes it, and the draft was a total failure. Why not just have the skills competition and can the game? 

What's the harm in having it? It's not like people who don't like it are forced to watch it.

6F, 3D, 2G, let's take a crack at this.

Pacific

Perry, Hall, Gaudreau, Carter, Pavelski, D.Sedin -- Doughty, Ekman-Larsson, Burns -- Quick, Andersen

Central

Benn, Seguin, Kane, Tarasenko, MacKinnon, Wheeler -- Weber, Josi, Klingberg -- Rinne, Dubnyk

Atlantic

Pacioretty, Stamkos, O'Reilly, Krejci, van Riemsdyk, Zetterberg -- Subban, Karlsson, Hedman -- Price, Luongo

Metropolitan

Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, Johansen, Tavares, Giroux, -- Carlson, McDonagh, Faulk -- Lundqvist, Schneider

Archived