The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Think Alex Edler is a Liability

Drewismyname

You didn't show me anything. I would argue the goals against can be directly related to TOI as if you get no ice time you won't be on for goals against. I did point out that if you play more minutes than any other D-man on the team, in fact in excess of 1/3 the game it is already reasonable to believe the guy could have more than one third of the goals against the team in total.

However if you look at just that you will find than Edler is on ice for less than one third of the goals, according to your running total on your sig, while playing more than one third of the game and that does not even  take strength of opposition or strategic ice tim..re up a goal/down a goal.

And having a learning disability is not a reason for a reason to devalue my opinion, so kindly stop with the not so subtle put down. Thanks in advance

29 minutes ago, gurn said:

You didn't show me anything. I would argue the goals against can be directly related to TOI as if you get no ice time you won't be on for goals against. I did point out that if you play more minutes than any other D-man on the team, in fact in excess of 1/3 the game it is already reasonable to believe the guy could have more than one third of the goals against the team in total.

However if you look at just that you will find than Edler is on ice for less than one third of the goals, according to your running total on your sig, while playing more than one third of the game and that does not even  take strength of opposition or strategic ice tim..re up a goal/down a goal.

And having a learning disability is not a reason for a reason to devalue my opinion, so kindly stop with the not so subtle put down. Thanks in advance

No kidding! And saying he's on the ice doesn't mean he was responsible for said goals. There's a big gap between the two.

Because this thread is deteriorating and has resulted in a handful of reports, I'm closing it.

We'll clean up the reports then decide whether or not it's worth reopening.  But the entire point OF the report button is to report an infraction, step away and take a breathe and then allow for a mod to attend to things.  Not to go back in swinging because then you become part of the problem, not the solution (my go to phrase this week).

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived