The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Merry Christmas CDC

Lockout Casualty

1 hour ago, BaerOxHitman said:

I don't wanna bring the Christmas cheer down, but I hope you guys are having a better day than I am today. :(

You know, I know it's CDC and all, but uhh, if ya want to vent, b!tch, talk, cry, rage, or yack... Holler, haha.

personal merry christmas christmas gif

53 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hey!   Every day is a gift.  What troubles you?  We may argue as fans, but as people we care.  

Sometimes you get coal instead of gold though ;) - sometimes a Time Out is needed to get hyped back up for life.

Braved Metrotown today it was a zoo. I got my special build a bear with christmas monies. So it was all worth it. Had a pretty somber christmas but feeling blessed there are so many good people in our life. I am really looking forward to the new year.

1 hour ago, AppleJack said:

Braved Metrotown today it was a zoo. I got my special build a bear with christmas monies. So it was all worth it. Had a pretty somber christmas but feeling blessed there are so many good people in our life. I am really looking forward to the new year.

I went shopping on Robson St, the Bay, and Pacific Centre. Never again I will shop in Vancouver on Boxing Day! And I mean never again! I am eating sushi right now trying to relax, and then it is time to get ready and go to the game, cheer for the Canucks and drink some wine!

It was really way to crazy there and if it wasn't for the fact that I really Needed that bear I would have waited a few days. The coupon I had was good for 8 days so I could have waited...The only other store I braved to go into was Chapters but the coloring books weren't on sale :(  I was a bit disappointed. I thought at least the Christmas ones would be on sale. I guess if I wait a few more weeks they probably will go on sale? I really want the Winter one. Its pretty.

Archived