The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Poll] Where do the Canucks need an upgrade most?

smokes

Where does the Canucks need an upgrade most?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, timberz21 said:

Our relationships with the league's executives and referees.

If this poll is not unanimous for Defense, there's something wrong with some people.

I think those executives and referees need to go. Especially the Bettman regime. His American centric approach to growing the league has alienated the Canadian fan base. 

Remove Bettman and his parasitic bankers and the inept and useless officiating staff insulated by the brass will soon be replaced by more honorable and unbiased personnel. 

7 hours ago, Chalky said:

We need Shea Weber....or equiv.

^This!

Someone to scare the s**t out of anyone that thinks they can park themselves in front of our goalie.

10 hours ago, Aleksander Barkov said:

wow i am surprised the votes read 100% defence. maybe our fans aren't quite as clueless as i imagined :wub:

No, some of them are :lol::P

It is a bit surprising that it's 40-0 though...you'd think there's be at least a couple dissenters/trolls. Perhaps it's just THAT obvious?  If Canucks management reads any posts one this forum, I sure hope they read this one.

Benning/Linden, FIX THE F'ING DEFENSE!

4 hours ago, J.R. said:

No, some of them are :lol::P

It is a bit surprising that it's 40-0 though...you'd think there's be at least a couple dissenters/trolls. Perhaps it's just THAT obvious?  If Canucks management reads any posts one this forum, I sure hope they read this one.

Benning/Linden, FIX THE F'ING DEFENSE!

It's been the most glaring deficiency on the team for some time now.

Even in its prime, the last core lacked the size on the backend to manage the trend in the past couple of years towards a more aggressive forecheck. 

This team needs a more dominant defensive presence to dispel Vancouver's reputation as an easy crease to crash with little pushback. 

6 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Wow 53/53 so far. Yet Benning can't figure it out.

This is on CDC too, where we have (not me, I'm too cute) posters who take the opposing view just to be a pain in the ass.  Considering this, not one opposing view (even just to be an ass) is the strongest support for D upgrade being obvious.

Archived