The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Predators 2 - 1 Canucks

-SN-

Just now, Nix Nihil said:

Turrrrble third period, SN even had a timer of how long since last Nucks shot. Lol

Nice to see Sutter back though! 

That was my fav part of the night! Got a good laugh from that. 

Too bad.. another game we really should have won.

Edler to me is looking worse and worse every game. Late in this game and he couldn't possibly skate any slower, get the shot off any slower.

I'm no Edler hater by any stretch, but I won't be sad to see this guy go.

Just gotta shake it off and get back to scoring some goals. Would be nice if we could win a game with our powerplay once this season.. we get so few of them it seems these days also :/

No offense, bad line change, Miller needs to make that save, completely inneffective 6 on 4 until it was too late. I question burrows being out there at the end, not sure about that one. We're not a playoff team, we p#%% away way too many games and find ways to lose. Just as well, we'd get swept in 4 straight and would get a much lower draft pick...two poor games in a row (had their moments, but overall didn't make the critical plays and choked games away) headed to the all star break. GCG!

I'll repeat what I said in the GDT but why is Hansen not on in the final minutes? The second he gets on tonight, he gives the team two quality scoring chances. Too bad there's only 15 seconds left. The same thing happened in the last game, and as soon as he got on he scored a goal, but again only a few seconds left in the game. He should've been on at faceoff instead of Burrows (nothing against Burrows but Hansen is hot right now).

Archived