The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Can you see Sbisa in a Dallas uniform?

Rush17

Do you think Dallas would be interested in acquiring Sbisa for either their playoff run this season or in the post season?  If we were to bring hammer back next season with Edler and Hutton on the left side it would probably be a mistake to play Sbisa on the right side again.  Could you see Sbisa in a Dallas uniform?  I can really see it.  I think he would really compliment them well.  

1565188.txt]&scale=size[400]&sink

Reebok Dallas Stars Youth Replica Home Jersey - Green

5 was taken :)

Dallas wants to add players that will help them win. So no, I doubt they are into Sbisa or Weber. Hammer on the other hand, I could see him being moved to Dallas. Dallas likely wants him, and they also likely dont want him going to an already VERY strong Chicago team. 

On February 26, 2016 at 2:38 AM, BI3KSA- said:

Dallas wants to add players that will help them win. So no, I doubt they are into Sbisa or Weber. Hammer on the other hand, I could see him being moved to Dallas. Dallas likely wants him, and they also likely dont want him going to an already VERY strong Chicago team. 

Sbisa is nowhere near Weber. Why is everyone so hard on the guy. I don't get it. He's been fine. Even good some nights. 

Archived