The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Press conference for the new President of White Noise

Höglander87

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

What makes you say that? You should try it out bud

I'm fairly sure I played a few (basically 1 or 2 at that) games a long while back but it obviously never caught on, and in general, I could never see the appeal.

I don't actually think Mafia sucks btw, just the new users who joined post-2012 who think it's the only thing that ever made WN relevant. Maybe in present since there doesn't seem to be much leeway with what can and can't be posted anymore but I recall some very funny, interesting threads and moments through the years.

Also, thanks for the jest appointment.  But I will warn you that a coup d'etat is in the works.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm fairly sure I played a few (basically 1 or 2 at that) games a long while back but it obviously never caught on, and in general, I could never see the appeal.

I don't actually think Mafia sucks btw, just the new users who joined post-2012 who think it's the only thing that ever made WN relevant. Maybe in present since there doesn't seem to be much leeway with what can and can't be posted anymore but I recall some very funny, interesting threads and moments through the years.

Also, thanks for the jest appointment.  But I will warn you that a coup d'etat is in the works.

What are your old usernames?

5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Are you planning to building a wall around "white noise" to keep "canucks talk" and "prospects" garbage out of the pure content?

Also, how will the wall affect JB's ability to trade?

I don't care about the canucks talk people. They are human and we should be respectful to them. The wall is designed to keep the bronies out!! 

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

What are your old usernames?

Canucker14 -> Alain Vigneault -> Blue White Green -> Action -> Alain Vigneault -> #LOL -> Viggy Smalls -> Not Alain Vigneault -> Alain Vigneault.

I want to say I played somewhere during 1st AV and 2nd AV era (so late-2009/early-2010 to 2012)

I'm now curious to see what your old names/accounts were (albeit if you're permitted to disclose it in a fashion that's compliant with the rules - maybe you're a rebel and will reveal anyway?).  It's probably well known to those in and around the mafia circle and probably extends into WN but I honestly have no idea who you are lol.

Archived